New fairings and bolts

Bjamick

Registered
So I'm lookin at getting a complete fairing kit from dhgate.com. By reading the process they use and reading reviews I guess I'm going to give them a try.

Also I'm looking for a complete oem fairing bolt and pin kit. I don't want spikes, or skull heads. Just a simple button head with 4mm Allen head. Anyone know where I can get this at? I'm needing all the bolts for tail plastics, side fairings, front fairing. Want it all to look back oem.

Thanks guys and if you have any suggestions on fairings post them up.

Ebay for the bolts. Look for a seller who tears down Hayabusa s for parts.

Alright guys ordered bolts and the fairing kit. Will try and update this thread cause it seems no one has ever changed fairings on a gen2 hayabusa.

Alright guys ordered bolts and the fairing kit. Will try and update this thread cause it seems no one has ever changed fairings on a gen2 hayabusa.

I think I've seen a couple threads about it, try searching 'china plastics'. There is definitely an art to trying to find what you are looking for using the search. I've struggled with it a lot. I usually find it right after I either already buy the thing, or post a question about it:) I'm interested in changing my plastics out before I tear them up, so please post pics and things you learn even if there are other threads! Info gets stale quickly.

I made new stainless steel bolts - but in a way differant - a little better fitting mesurments, 4mm allen hole is much deeper.

so received my big box today with everything in it. A lot of parts I tell you. I'm going to have to do my best at putting it all together.

I had one blemish that I'm trying to get either replacement fairing or just get some $ knocked off so I can get it fixed. Although it's really not bad and hardly noticeable.

image.jpg

image.jpg

So it would be a big help if anyone could tell me which plastics go on 1st. Or the order they go on. Like does the nose go on first then gauge surrounding.

All finished. As for the install it went pretty well. Was a learning experience cause I've never installed fairings before in my life. As for the fit, it is pretty good. Was definitely a tight fit on the bottom where the fairings come together.

image.jpg

I always wondered... what do you do with the gas tank and does it really fit well or do you have to mod something?

Back