New exhaust!

ky busa

Registered
Went with the black voodoo slip ons i like the way it looks against the white. I have also installed a puig double bubble windscreen and rear fender eliminater

20190327_194643.jpg

20190327_194730.jpg

20190319_190545.jpg

Agree black mufflers on white looks good at 6 foot 1 I am happy with the stock screen but love to here your opinion on the double bubble screen :thumbsup:

Busafan08 Me personally i like the looks of the double bubble but the best thing about it is i can see my gauges now without tucking down

Went with the black voodoo slip ons i like the way it looks against the white. I have also installed a puig double bubble windscreen and rear fender eliminater

View attachment 1596873

View attachment 1596874

View attachment 1596875
Think Suzuki did a much better job with this white color scheme than with the one my bike came with. It looks much cleaner without the silver side piece that he 2009 came with. I’m glad to see you are already setting up the new one to your liking. :thumbsup:

Not knocking your choice by any means but all black "R77s" look weird to me.

I think these ones are Voodoos....but a similar style...I like them black, they contrast the white.

I like my cf R77, anything else would have looked out of place with my color scheme

I think these ones are Voodoos....but a similar style...I like them black, they contrast the white.

I like my cf R77, anything else would have looked out of place with my color scheme

I knew they were Voodoo slip ons. I put R77s in quotation marks. They're almost identical to R77s.

I knew they were Voodoo slip ons. I put R77s in quotation marks. They're almost identical to R77s.

My apologies for missing the quotations...that's what I get for typing sick....they are almost identical aren't they....the brushed aluminum would look ok too.:beerchug:

They are very similar to R77s i like how it looks with the white always had black bikes and polished slip ons

Back