New, EXCITED Hayabusa Owner!

Hayabusa=Mistress

Registered
What's good?

I'm new to this forum. I have gotten a lot of great ideas from reading intelligent responses from members - I thought I might as well join the fun.

I purchased my 2005 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX-1300R on Jan. 30, 2010 and haved enjoyed it ever since. :thumbsup:

Not only is it fast, but it's really comfortable as well.

I got the motorcycle of my dreams. and now I'm set. :super:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

:welcome: Glad to have you on the org, and on a busa. You will love it more as time goes by.

Just read the title on your post. EXCITED hayabusa owner. How do you think I came up with my member name?:laugh::thumbsup:

Next thing coming are the PIAA headlights for both the low and high-beams. Expensive, but it'll be worth it in my opinion.

Ohh, I just realized how beautiful the Hayabusa symbol looks in the sun - it reflects and looks holographic. Does anybody else find this sexy? ;)

Next thing coming are the PIAA headlights for both the low and high-beams. Expensive, but it'll be worth it in my opinion.

Ohh, I just realized how beautiful the Hayabusa symbol looks in the sun - it reflects and looks holographic. Does anybody else find this sexy? ;)

Skip the PIAA.. you can get HID's from DDM Tuning for the same price.

Back