New enough dot com

jch364

Registered
For what its worth, here goes. First I ordered a pair of joe rocket 2.0 blaster leather pants and the 2.0 rocket gloves. Now first off the prices at new enough are the best I could find by a long shot. So i order them on the 2 to 3 day thing....NOT. more like4 days for the pants and 8 for the gloves. Ok no problem. Well I ordered the wrong size on the pants and had to send them back. I had to pay the shipping of course cause it was my mistake. They sent me out the new size right away. That was great. Of course they had my credit card number so I am sure that they didnt care. Ok thats fine. So in the mean time i get the new pants and guess what. I get the gloves on the same day. I I got 2 shipmints of pants before the gloves even showed up... NOw I am a little mad. But wait it gets better. I try on the pants and they fit perfectly. Great, now for the gloves. AHHHH, perfect fit. Now you would think that was it but its not. THe gloves had a worn hole in the palm of the right hand and it didnt have that new leather smell I was expecting. Now I am pissed. So I call new enough. They tell me that the gloves that I ordered which were the black, came from joe rocket directly and that they now show out of stock and may be 3 weeks... I dont think so. So I asked about the red/black/white. She tell me that they have those in thier store and will send those to me right away and send me a shipping label for fedex so i can return the other gloves without paying shipping.... So in about 3 days I get the new gloves ans shazam gomer, they are perfect and smell like new leather. No Holes!
I wanted to share this experience with everyone. Now I love the pants and gloves. They are great. Great fit and the pants are more comfortable than jeans on my busa. I have not owned leathers before so I was suprised by this. THey are also cooler too. Cause they are the perferated kind. THe gloves are nice. Good fit....I would have no problem dealing with New enough in the future. They did all they could and were helpfull. It wasnt really thier fault about the gloves since the first gloves I ordered were coming from joe rocket. THey have some stock on hand but just not that color of gloves i guess. The quality of rocket seems good to me. I was just really pissed at joe rocket for sending me a pair of used gloves cause they were running out of stock on that color....Anyway all is well now and as for new enough. Its a good place to do business with. I plan on doing more with them. Its just the way things go sometimes when you buy online........Oh and thanks for all the info all you folks out there put on this site. It has been helpful in many ways.....

+ New Enough........ordered a Joe Rocket mesh jacket for warm weather......got it in 2 days on a 3 day order(probably based on their location and mine(TX).......so far so good on the orders, my .02
smile.gif

I also have ordered from NE.com and was pleased with JR products. I have Blaster 2.0 jkt and pants, JR ? gloves and Setup boots.
I am quite comfortable in the leathers and don't like riding without anymore.

I got my new Joe Rocket 990 leather jacket from New Enough last week. Amazing customer service. The jacket was on closeout for 200 bucks less than retail! They helped me with my apprehension about buying without trying on first by informing me that if it didn't fit right, i could send it back for exchange or a full refund...on a closeout item! That's just unheard of. I will definately buy from them again.

I actually found a price on a lid somewhere cheaper...and have been reallly double thinking about ordering it just because of how good their customer service is there...tryin to figure out if it is worth the extra 60-70 bucks.

Hands down New enough is the best. They go out of there way to make things right, no matter what. I always look there first.
idea.gif

....Anyway all is well now and as for new enough. Its a good place to do business with. I plan on doing more with them. Its just the way things go sometimes when you buy online........Oh and thanks for all the info all you folks out there put on this site. It has been helpful in many ways.....
Sounds like a great company to do business with!!!  

I am from Canada.  Anyone out there has tried to their "international" shipping.  They use UPS and I've heard bad thing about them, in terms of high brokerage fees, etc.
rock.gif

....Anyway all is well now and as for new enough. Its a good place to do business with. I plan on doing more with them. Its just the way things go sometimes when you buy online........Oh and thanks for all the info all you folks out there put on this site. It has been helpful in many ways.....
Sounds like a great company to do business with!!!  

I am from Canada.  Anyone out there has tried to their "international" shipping.  They use UPS and I've heard bad thing about them, in terms of high brokerage fees, etc.
rock.gif
Awsome people to work with, I bet if you contact them direct, they will find a way to help you out. They tend to go out of there way to help. I will deal with them before I deal with anyone else.

Hell I work for a large Dealership and I still order some of my gear from NewEnough. Good Stuf Great Treatment and allways will go outta there way to help ya out.

Buy most of my stuff from them. Best customer service I have found.

I've ordered several times from them, and they have always been a pleasure to deal with.

Even when I ordered the wrong size
blush.gif

New Enough is awesome, I don't buy from anyone else.

Only thing that sucks is that hayabusa.org is not listed on their $1.00 donation at checkout time.

Back