NEW ENGLAND

i got a lot of respect for ya cause i drew the line here in mass. right around the 2nd week of december @ 32 degrees. :bowdown:

yeah it was scary, his garage is in an alley way and there was a good inch of snow on the road. Fancy clutch work :thumbsup:

some pics from last winter :

l_afde171a539a4f111ab61baae71086cf.jpg

l_058ac0f9c6aff2ae31054b6fcb3c14fe.jpg

Last edited:
4 wheeling trails open in Vermont within 47 hours no matter what ......:thumbsup:

Prepare for trouble ahead and then beautiful skies. :please:

DSCF0788.JPG

DSCF0792.JPG

DSCF0798.JPG

DSCF0942.JPG

Need advice on where to go. Well it's about that time of year for my road trip. Hitting upstate ny in the new England area. I may shoot for lubec, Maine and maybe into nova scotia. Which parts of Maine, Vermont, new Hampshire, should look into?

Hope everyones summer is going great. :thumbs:

I have been busy,not on-line to much lately, but still riding everything I can get my hands on.:super:

Nothing like the the smell of race fuel in the morning though .:bigsmile:

Either sea ya on the road or at the track :watching:

Duck 07-24-09.jpg

Need advice on where to go. Well it's about that time of year for my road trip. Hitting upstate ny in the new England area. I may shoot for lubec, Maine and maybe into nova scotia. Which parts of Maine, Vermont, new Hampshire, should look into?

Just keep riding north... northern Maine and NB is very cool riding (when it isn't -20)

Back