New England Weather Really Blows!

GNBRETT

Registered
back to temps in the low 30's this week and highs around 50.:whistle: were almost in freakn May already! WTF!

cant wait to leave this miserable area and go south.:banghead: you get 2 months of nice weather and 2 months of hot humid unbearable weather. then 8 months of misery....:banghead:

Besides a little wind and rain down here in Biloxi every now and then we are good all year round!! Come on down!!! I know Uncle Sam is gonna send the wife and I somewhere crappy next!!!!

well its blowing like crazy and raining like hell across the water from ya.... oh yeah and its cold. You gotta admit, when it is nice, its really nice up here :thumbsup:

but I'm with ya I cant wait to move back south

Besides a little wind and rain down here in Biloxi every now and then we are good all year round!! Come on down!!! I know Uncle Sam is gonna send the wife and I somewhere crappy next!!!!
Tenn is on my short list of places to move to. no state income tax, low taxes, great weather, cheap housing, nice people. pretty much everything CT or any other state around here doesnt have:banghead:

Im heading home in the next few days, but really, this last week, in NC, and Tenn, have not been great!

Raining and cold!

Yep. I just lit the wood burner. Theres probably a bids nest with hatched babies in the flue burning right now.:laugh:

Weather here is weird at the moment.

Yesterday, had sun, rain, thunder, hail stones, lightning, hot cold all in different combinations all day.

Thought I'd go for a ride as it was nice and sunny, went to get ready, then raining, sat down 10 mins later, sunny went to look at bike in garage, hail stones started, then rain, a little while later it was so hot I had the front door open.

Talk about climate change all in on day.

Back