New England Roads?

Highliner

Registered
Hey everyone, leaving today on a road trip headed from Ontario to the New England area. I'm wondering if anyone has some advise on some good riding in the area. I have no set destination or schedule, so anything goes. I plan on returning in about a week and a half at the latest. I'll check in as I go; hopefully I can get some good suggestions en route. Thanks, all :beerchug:

I always love riding through the White Mountain region in NH. You could stop at Mt Washington and take the road to the top of the mountain or park at the bottom and take the cog railway to the top. Plenty of excellent roads to ride and touring to do in VT and NH..

If you make it down to mass or ct, I'm sure we can show you some fun roads. Pm me if you like.

Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I'm in the middle of the white mountains right now and things have been great so far. Vermont had some fantastic riding and N.H. Has so far been awesome too. I've only got wifi when I find it, but I'll keep checking in when I can, should be lots of great photos when I get back :thumbsup:

I always love riding through the White Mountain region in NH. You could stop at Mt Washington and take the road to the top of the mountain or park at the bottom and take the cog railway to the top. Plenty of excellent roads to ride and touring to do in VT and NH..

+1 on the White Mountain region.

Since were on topic, I'm trying to put together a ride in the ct/ma/vt area this weekend for those interested.

Back