New England Busas

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Ok the weather looks great for the weekend.

Hey NE its a little to far for me to ride down there this time of year but next year I would love to hook up for another ride. Maybe we can get Jetset and some others to go also.

I guess they are all holding out for the summer to come again. I hope Laconia is better this year..............

Hey Ninja,
Give me a call I think I have about 5-6 guys out here in Monroe this weekend. Fast customers though! Let me know if you can keep up and we will do a ride on Saturday afternoon, through Sunday.

Dave

I will know more tonight. I have 1 coming down Sat morning, 1 at night, and the other I am not sure when. My buddies in Penn wanna do the Poconos on Sat., but that may not tie into what I was planning. Definately early Sunday though. Sat is up in the air. I will have 4-5 Busa's and 1 Busa killing 1k, 200 or so at the tire and he weighs nothing. I think he is the low 9's at the strip and low 20's at Loudon. The other fast bike will be a 200hp Busa and he isn't right in the head. He likes to come out of corners in third while leaving a slab. One other guy is insane on the highway. He just opens it up and then splits every car in sight until he gets where he is going. I trust these guys, but I don't know how outsiders will take them.

People let me know if you really like to ride fast and when you are available. Ninja can vouch that we push the envelope, but only because we know when and when not to.

Oh yeah, I am planning all this from the eastern side of the state. I have lots of roads here to start out on, so it is easier if you comes this way.

hope to maybe come along on a sunday ride with you fellas !!would like to meet more people from here !

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067643589 -->

I will know more tonight. I have 1 coming down Sat morning, 1 at night, and the other I am not sure when. My buddies in Penn wanna do the Poconos on Sat., but that may not tie into what I was planning. Definately early Sunday though. Sat is up in the air. I will have 4-5 Busa's and 1 Busa killing 1k, 200 or so at the tire and he weighs nothing. I think he is the low 9's at the strip and low 20's at Loudon. The other fast bike will be a 200hp Busa and he isn't right in the head. He likes to come out of corners in third while leaving a slab. One other guy is insane on the highway. He just opens it up and then splits every car in sight until he gets where he is going. I trust these guys, but I don't know how outsiders will take them.

People let me know if you really like to ride fast and when you are available. Ninja can vouch that we push the envelope, but only because we know when and when not to.
Not for the squimish. The guys do know there limits though. :D

Let me know where you are going to start from? Where you are going? What time?

OK waiting to hear rom Dve O. I do not know if he picked up on Monroe being on the West part of the state for riding.

Back