New Dunlop Dragmax

bigoltool

Registered
This just got released by Dunlop. Basically a DOT drag tire, maybe those guys hoarding the old Michelins will switch now?
Dunlop-Dragmax-drag-racing-motorcycle-tire-01.jpg

Chris Moore was pushing those for the last couple weeks. He's a dealer and has had them to sell for a while. But I see he still has Shinko's on all his bikes... As Mr. Brown says Dunlop is pretty proud of them. I'll stick with Shinko's for now.

Chris Moore was pushing those for the last couple weeks. He's a dealer and has had them to sell for a while. But I see he still has Shinko's on all his bikes... As Mr. Brown says Dunlop is pretty proud of them. I'll stick with Shinko's for now.
It'll come down to how well they hook with big power. You know they ain't gonna last, and you can buy two shinko hookups for less than a dragmax...

It'll come down to how well they hook with big power. You know they ain't gonna last, and you can buy two shinko hookups for less than a dragmax...
I don't know if you follow Chris Moore at all. He's selling them at his dealership. But at this point all his bikes still have Shinko's. Him and his brother both run high power grudge bikes. And he has a 2020 GSXR 1000 that runs low 5's stock motor no NOS yet. All wearing Shinko's. And as you said. Two Shinko's for the price of one Dunlop. That means a lot if you're not one of these Deep Pocket guys with multiple sponsors.

I don't know if you follow Chris Moore at all. He's selling them at his dealership. But at this point all his bikes still have Shinko's. Him and his brother both run high power grudge bikes. And he has a 2020 GSXR 1000 that runs low 5's stock motor no NOS yet. All wearing Shinko's. And as you said. Two Shinko's for the price of one Dunlop. That means a lot if you're not one of these Deep Pocket guys with multiple sponsors.
I've seen some of his videos, he seems like kind of a jerk, but that may not be the case.
Guess we'll wait and see on the tires.

I've seen some of his videos, he seems like kind of a jerk, but that may not be the case.
Guess we'll wait and see on the tires.
He's OK. I've talked to him on the phone a couple times. And once at a race. That's just how he comes off. But not everyone has the cash to put into a bike or bikes like he does. All my bikes, my trailer and the truck I pull it with probably don't equal what he puts in a build. Must be nice...

Before the drag max they were testing the q4 and had good luck with it. The pro street guys. So they decided to make a drag tire for drag racers now. A local has had good luck on a q4. But a lot of use will stick to the shinko until we see how well that new tire works. The tracks up here ain’t the best and I switched to a mt flat slick.

That sounds right. I was close. Hahah. Might be a good tire for the street. I might have to try one on the street this summer. I have a brand new power rs I need to burn up

Softest compound they've ever made, so I'd imagine it'll hook on the street, but it won't last for sh!t...

Thought he swapped over to the dragmax and ran it a few times at least I'm this video

Back