New Double Adjustable Levers???

They look good too me I like how extend like that I would just check that screw from time to time to make sure that it is still tight and hasn't wiggled loose not real sure that it even would that was just the first thing that I thought of when I saw it

They look like they are of good quality and that screw your talking about is kind of iffy so I would just loctite it once I found the correct length adjustment.

You can't beat the price.

I would like to find some one who has purchased and get their opinion before I pull the trigger to purchase.

I like how it looks, special the color combination, but not sure about being adjustable, I guess that screw got me thinking.

I like the concept of going from shorty to regular length. Not sure about durability as that screw might strip or come loose over time.

With them extended all the way out if you squeeze down hard on them I can see the black piece coming off. Seems like the screw would be only thing holding it on.
Screw will pull out of threads or black adj part will break in your hand.
Although they may be crafted by a nine year old in china on a cnc machine and be well made :laugh:

With them extended all the way out if you squeeze down hard on them I can see the black piece coming off. Seems like the screw would be only thing holding it on.
Screw will pull out of threads or black adj part will break in your hand.
Although they may be crafted by a nine year old in china on a cnc machine and be well made :laugh:

looks almost like they may be dove tailed together, screw may just stop them from sliding. imho they look horrible. i really cant see a practical use for them, i dont know anyone that has really regretted the choice of long vs short or a need of in between or longer than std. but if you are gonna buy the chinese levers you could buy a set of longs and shorts and still have about the same money in them as these.

Back