new digital camera

hmmmmmm do ya think a name like gunnut might help me out a little? I was thinkin ahead ya know
biggrin.gif
and come to think about it I have heard ya can never have to many new shotguns

Not to mention that new Deagle that's lookin mighty nice all polished out. Not exactly the best choice for night operations, but definitely an eye-catcher during the daytime!

yep...nothing like a coupla h-point rounds to get the message across.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118687369 -->

sony's are built solidly and have decent optics. The p150 is a little older so the price is great on them. the p150 and more recently the p200 are good cameras for the price. Enjoy.

thanks guys the price is kinda why i ended up with it. It was a older model and on clearance ended up throwing in a case extra memory. so far no complaints but its a starter hell im sure by next week i will want somthing else
laugh.gif

if yr "semi-pro", I wouldn't think of anything but the Nikon D70s or the Canon 1-EOD digital SLRs. They take AMAZING PICS - larger imaging sensor and good glass - but they're as bulky as your normal 35 mm camera...

I tried out the Canon Powershot 1 for a few days and felt it wasn't worth the $$. Returned it and went with the D70. More $$ but worth it.

if yur a semi pro-- you would know about the market methinks ... afterall your paycheck depends on it.

Canon 20d if you got the cash for the body and have enough for decent glass ($$$) or the nikon d70s (still nice body, but a few hundred less than the 20d= more money for glass... Of course, if your looking to move into the "pro" ranks, the new D2s nikon at around 5k is awesome.

Usually experienced folks buy the brand that they have a stockpile of expensive glass for already.... Nikon folks stick with nikon, canon=canon...

I have the D70 for serious shooting and a canon sd500 for point and shoot. Both are superb for their intended use.

I got one of them Konica compact disposable camera's at the bike show, not so long back. Forgot my usual camera. It's still sat on the top of my computer desk, still with lods left on it. I now know why they're called disposable coz I can't be bothered to take anymore photo's of nothing, just to get the pics developed. Don't follow this advice...lol

ok well maybe i should re-word that. I guess i'm not what is a semi pro. i do like manual settings sush as white bal, apeture, shutter speeds and such. also macro and zoom shots. the g6 lets me do a lot of that has a fairly large lcd which is also flip out i like that too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 slr's are out of my purse range (this is cbibb's wifey  btw) plus the size of them is a bit much for me. the g6 isnt compact but it's as big as i will go.  I guess i just wanted to c if any1 had comments on it. thanks!-- Sbibb:)

biggrin.gif

canons new s2is was what i would have liked but a little out of price range and wasnt somthing you could just slip in your pocket but none the less a very nice camera. but dont have any complaints yet with the sony takes a wonderful pic
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: "cant spell"|1120185998 -->

I've got the Sony and love it, took some great pictures of me and my two boys Sunday playin on the 4 wheeler.

Back