New Decals and screens for Thunder'N'Lightnin'

coop65sr

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to shoot ya'll some pics of my latest mods...I bought some new decals from a company out of florida...I really wanted something different from what you usually see- I just like different-
Also, I fabricated and installed my own style of screens for the cowlings...I'm a metalsmith and composites tech so I enjoy doing these mods on my own!!! Just wanted to share my new look on my mean machine!!!

100_3948copy.jpg

thanks Smoke Dog and hayabusa99 b/w....not bragging..just can't stop the mods.....can't....stoooopppp....the......mooooooddddddssss!!!

100_3972copy.jpg

I just wonder which will come first......divorce, 0 in the bank account, or my funeral from the wife......
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

punisherGuns.gif

crazy.gif

I like your idea of "different", looks very nice. And the custom one-off self-made plate holder....nice.

Thanks everybody....I'm in the process of doing the hump storage mod too...forgot to mention that one..will post up when I'm done..got my "Engine Ice" coming tomorrow or tuesday so gotta get that changed out too....will post up when I'm done to show my ideas..maybe help someone else out down the road too.....

I'm sure ya'll are about like me...the dang warmer weather has got to come on in.. I'm bout to run out of things to do that I can afford right now..gotta have some good ridin' weather so I can RIDE and stop moddin'...
ices_rofl.gif
beerchug.gif

Back