New Covid-19 hobbies and alcohol problem gettin' worked on

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Building anything and everything I can get my hands on.Workin' 'round the house,closet things,storage fixes,helping the roomate with her shid.
Built this mechanical spider that walks,pretty cool.[small things amuse small minds :laugh: ]
Next will be this Dueati motorcycle. Not a typo,a copyright thing I would assume. It's going to be fairly large I'm guessing. Tire shown below on a beer can to illustrate scale. Biggest Lego,Meccano or Techinque to date was like 275 pieces...this thing,703 pieces.Could go blind and not from that thing our mothers warned us about.:p
Last pic is for my concerned Org brothers and sisters...still on the wagon. I got this thing beat this time.Don't feel like dying just yet.
Have a great "Covid free" day my friends. Look after one another...if ya can't be good...be carefull.
Rubb.

Glad to hear you're staying with it Andy. Proud of you!
Thanks bro,like to say its easy to do,and easy to do on my own but its not.Just a little line of support from bro's like you makes it a good day. :thumbsup:
Thanks man. OK,time for the next project. 700+ little tiny pieces,an' 80 page manual with rediculasly small script and pics...no problem.No sweat at all.
"Gentlemen,luck,is not a factor." :laugh: See ya in a week or 2. Rubb.

Building anything and everything I can get my hands on.Workin' 'round the house,closet things,storage fixes,helping the roomate with her shid.
Built this mechanical spider that walks,pretty cool.[small things amuse small minds :laugh: ]
Next will be this Dueati motorcycle. Not a typo,a copyright thing I would assume. It's going to be fairly large I'm guessing. Tire shown below on a beer can to illustrate scale. Biggest Lego,Meccano or Techinque to date was like 275 pieces...this thing,703 pieces.Could go blind and not from that thing our mothers warned us about.:p
Last pic is for my concerned Org brothers and sisters...still on the wagon. I got this thing beat this time.Don't feel like dying just yet.
Have a great "Covid free" day my friends. Look after one another...if ya can't be good...be carefull.
Rubb.
View attachment 1615973

View attachment 1615974

View attachment 1615975

View attachment 1615976
Keep tinkering with them toys and getting your post count up around here, we're all here for u brother im sure the majority of us have had demons to battle and know how hard it is, alcohol took both my parents from me because they lost their battle. Just keep that head up and know your org family is proud of u and always here. :thumbsup:

As a kid I got real good at building model cars, painting and customizing. As my kids grew up I got them interested. We must have built dozens of them, deuce coupes, 40 Fords, 41 Willys, and some low rider customs too. Was quite enjoyable and time consuming what with painting before assembly, and doing more than one at a time. Our dining table was covered with car parts.

On today's hit parade I shall return to bastardizing my Acura RSX. I dont really give much of a fugg how she looks these days since it was vandalized by a certain ex...o well,leave that one be. She still gets top care mechanically thou.With the bike runnin' decent,it gets little use. 2005 with only 60,000 miles. This Covid convalescent shi7 better end soon...Rubbah goin' fuggin' nutz. I will adorn my cage with a couple of these once the rain stops. Anti-Covid decals..."Canadian-Style."
Be well my fellow Orgster's.

On today's hit parade I shall return to bastardizing my Acura RSX. I dont really give much of a fugg how she looks these days since it was vandalized by a certain ex...o well,leave that one be. She still gets top care mechanically thou.With the bike runnin' decent,it gets little use. 2005 with only 60,000 miles. This Covid convalescent shi7 better end soon...Rubbah goin' fuggin' nutz. I will adorn my cage with a couple of these once the rain stops. Anti-Covid decals..."Canadian-Style."
Be well my fellow Orgster's.View attachment 1616048
These Covid 19 measures will be around for quite a while in Canada at least...I heard today until at least July.

These Covid 19 measures will be around for quite a while in Canada at least...I heard today until at least July.
Whats the local word on the street with Canada's economy forecast?
NZ's economy is looking dire, hundreds of thousands out of work due to businesses closing down, we just had a major publishing house that puts out all the main magazines here, close up shop permanently.

Whats the local word on the street with Canada's economy forecast?
NZ's economy is looking dire, hundreds of thousands out of work due to businesses closing down, we just had a major publishing house that puts out all the main magazines here, close up shop permanently.
Same here, pretty much everything is shut down.

Many economists predict a quick recovery though..only a year they say.

Same here, pretty much everything is shut down.

Many economists predict a quick recovery though..only a year they say.
Only a year . . . that's laughable!
And who is gonna pay for all the interest on the loans taken out by your country and my country from the IMF or the World Bank to tide us all over?
You and I.
That's who.

Back