New Corbin Seat/Backrest

PB1

Formerly Rosung Petty
Registered
Well I came home today and look what was waiting for me! :thumbup:

On another note I took the Busa to a local bike shop to have Kaurakyn ISO grips put on. First the shop calls and says the grips won't fit. After I spoke with Ballzmotorsport they assured me the part was correct. Then I do more research and find out exactly how to install them myself. I call the shop back explain to them exactly how to install them. I guess the lead mechanic is pissed at this point because he has been out gunned by a novice with a minor tool box. So he mentions he has installed a plethora of these type grips, really guy, if so why am I back at the shop showing you what to do. I wish I did not live in a small town where the competition in nill.

Well I came home today and look what was waiting for me! :thumbup:

On another note I took the Busa to a local bike shop to have Kaurakyn ISO grips put on. First the shop calls and says the grips won't fit. After I spoke with Ballzmotorsport they assured me the part was correct. Then I do more research and find out exactly how to install them myself. I call the shop back explain to them exactly how to install them. I guess the lead mechanic is pissed at this point because he has been out gunned by a novice with a minor tool box. So he mentions he has installed a plethora of these type grips, really guy, if so why am I back at the shop showing you what to do. I wish I did not live in a small town where the competition in nill.

Dude... only take your bike to the dealer if you like riding down the road and wondering what they DIDN'T do right.

This place has a plethora of information... use it.

For some reason my pictures are not uploading, I will try from my PC.

I guess I have learned my lesson with this latest problem.

no pics yet?????????

I have tried four ways to Sunday to upload the photos and don't know what's the deal. Each time I get a note that says I am restricted from uploading pics... WTH man anyway I will continue trying. Also I could not find the option on the PC either! Help!

Are you trying to upload from a phone or a computer? With a phone you need the tapatalk app. From your PC go to the box where you reply to this thread and find the "go advanced" tab at the bottom and find the tab with a paper clip upload the pic from your pc.

Are you trying to upload from a phone or a computer? With a phone you need the tapatalk app. From your PC go to the box where you reply to this thread and find the "go advanced" tab at the bottom and find the tab with a paper clip upload the pic from your pc.

IMAG0220.jpg

Ok, I think I have combated the issue, however, the problem still remains that I can not do it from my phone...I will take more pictures tomorrow with the seat/backrest on the bike.

PB

IMAG0220.jpg

I've been contemplating a lowering kit for my bike, searching this site for options, and somewhere along the way I read that the Corbin seats actually sit you lower about an inch or so - is that true? If not, are the after-market seats that might do that? And, ya, sweet bike :)

I've been contemplating a lowering kit for my bike, searching this site for options, and somewhere along the way I read that the Corbin seats actually sit you lower about an inch or so - is that true? If not, are the after-market seats that might do that? And, ya, sweet bike :)

I don't know, I lowered my bike before I installed the seat.

Back