New color scheme

BigJonHayabusa

Registered
I love the silver grey on my 2019 but hate the red accents. Hey it was a good deal for remaining 19s. First part of the color change has begun and should be completed by end of this week. Bye bye red wheels!!!

received_297860738089853.jpeg

received_620407995538037.jpeg

received_2679321409001300.jpeg

received_307941657024554.jpeg

20200617_172658.jpg

I really like the red accents on my 19. It will be interesting to see it with another color though.

Good deal. I'm with you on the red. :thumbsup:
How do you feel about the Hayabusa grafic split in half like that?
Great use of wheel chock as front stand. :D
You'll like that raised rubber tank protector. I had one. Looks good,highly functional.
Rubb.

Good deal. I'm with you on the red. :thumbsup:
How do you feel about the Hayabusa grafic split in half like that?
Great use of wheel chock as front stand. :D
You'll like that raised rubber tank protector. I had one. Looks good,highly functional.
Rubb.
I hate the graphic split up. I'm working with a decal shop currently to resize the factory logo to have Haya on one side and busa on the other for both sides of the bike. He is redoing the kanji logo also for me. Surprisingly enough it's only about an inch difference to fit all the letters.

I love the front chock. Super easy to pull into it and work. Plus it can hold my weight to sit on the bike for anything vs my rear stand which cant hold bike weight plus me.

I hate the graphic split up. I'm working with a decal shop currently to resize the factory logo to have Haya on one side and busa on the other for both sides of the bike. He is redoing the kanji logo also for me. Surprisingly enough it's only about an inch difference to fit all the letters.

I love the front chock. Super easy to pull into it and work. Plus it can hold my weight to sit on the bike for anything vs my rear stand which cant hold bike weight plus me.
Sweet action Jon. I was never a fan of the large Busa logo.
I would prefer not to have Busa at all and just have the kanji. I have de-decal'd a few of my Busa's over the years and am close to doing it again.
It's a look I prefer,and where I live nobody knows the bike anyway,reguardless of whats written on the side.
5th Busa with "Hayabusa" written small...

1st Busa,decal-less (2000)

2nd Busa (2007)

The black and red just may be all black soon. Mulling it over.
Rubb.

That will look better having the whole name on the bike I think.

I personally like the large Hayabusa lettering as well as the Kanji...makes the bike look unique in a way.

That will look better having the whole name on the bike I think.

I personally like the large Hayabusa lettering as well as the Kanji...makes the bike look unique in a way.
I like the large lettering also. I thought about going small again but the large is what sets the newer bikes apart. 2019 and 2020 models. Just wanted to do it correctly.

Sweet action Jon. I was never a fan of the large Busa logo.
I would prefer not to have Busa at all and just have the kanji. I have de-decal'd a few of my Busa's over the years and am close to doing it again.
It's a look I prefer,and where I live nobody knows the bike anyway,reguardless of whats written on the side.
5th Busa with "Hayabusa" written small...

View attachment 1623953

1st Busa,decal-less (2000)

View attachment 1623955

2nd Busa (2007)

View attachment 1623956

The black and red just may be all black soon. Mulling it over.
Rubb.
It might be decal less for a little bit. I wont want the new wheel color clashing with the graphics. So I will be taking them off until the new ones are done. Will see how it looks but I love having the Kanji symbol on there.

It might be decal less for a little bit. I wont want the new wheel color clashing with the graphics. So I will be taking them off until the new ones are done. Will see how it looks but I love having the Kanji symbol on there.
Cool. I like an' exact duplication of the Kanji. Some folks "enhance" or "alter" it somewhat...I've yet to see one of these that I cared for.You going for carbon copy or different? When I had this drilled into my arm years ago the "artist" wanted to put his special spin on the idea. I told him no thanks,an' exact duplication will do just fine.
Rubb.

Cool. I like an' exact duplication of the Kanji. Some folks "enhance" or "alter" it somewhat...I've yet to see one of these that I cared for.You going for carbon copy or different? When I had this drilled into my arm years ago the "artist" wanted to put his special spin on the idea. I told him no thanks,an' exact duplication will do just fine.
Rubb.

View attachment 1624048
Carbon copy. He has the gen 2 black kanji. He is basically making it like your tattoo. Blue inside to match wheels then thin grey border outlined by thin black border. Like this image but with blue.

images.png

NOOOOooooooooo......
How could you take away the awesome red on those wheels????? :poke::laugh::laugh:
I personally LOVE the shade of red on the factory wheels. But who gives a flip what I like. Thats awesome your making it what You like:beerchug:
I agree above about the "hayabusa" lettering on my 19 busa. I would rather it be gone and just have the big red Kanji on it. I removed all the graphics on my 11 busa with a hair dryer and was happy the decals came off without incident. Really tempted to take the logo off my 19
Please post up pics if you remove yours

Back