New color scheme

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Good deal. I'm with you on the red. :thumbsup:
How do you feel about the Hayabusa grafic split in half like that?
Great use of wheel chock as front stand. :D
You'll like that raised rubber tank protector. I had one. Looks good,highly functional.
Rubb.

BigJonHayabusa

Registered
Good deal. I'm with you on the red. :thumbsup:
How do you feel about the Hayabusa grafic split in half like that?
Great use of wheel chock as front stand. :D
You'll like that raised rubber tank protector. I had one. Looks good,highly functional.
Rubb.
I hate the graphic split up. I'm working with a decal shop currently to resize the factory logo to have Haya on one side and busa on the other for both sides of the bike. He is redoing the kanji logo also for me. Surprisingly enough it's only about an inch difference to fit all the letters.

I love the front chock. Super easy to pull into it and work. Plus it can hold my weight to sit on the bike for anything vs my rear stand which cant hold bike weight plus me.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I hate the graphic split up. I'm working with a decal shop currently to resize the factory logo to have Haya on one side and busa on the other for both sides of the bike. He is redoing the kanji logo also for me. Surprisingly enough it's only about an inch difference to fit all the letters.

I love the front chock. Super easy to pull into it and work. Plus it can hold my weight to sit on the bike for anything vs my rear stand which cant hold bike weight plus me.
Sweet action Jon. I was never a fan of the large Busa logo.
I would prefer not to have Busa at all and just have the kanji. I have de-decal'd a few of my Busa's over the years and am close to doing it again.
It's a look I prefer,and where I live nobody knows the bike anyway,reguardless of whats written on the side.
5th Busa with "Hayabusa" written small...

1st Busa,decal-less (2000)

2nd Busa (2007)

The black and red just may be all black soon. Mulling it over.
Rubb.

Bumblebee

Registered

That will look better having the whole name on the bike I think.

I personally like the large Hayabusa lettering as well as the Kanji...makes the bike look unique in a way.

BigJonHayabusa

Registered
That will look better having the whole name on the bike I think.

I personally like the large Hayabusa lettering as well as the Kanji...makes the bike look unique in a way.
I like the large lettering also. I thought about going small again but the large is what sets the newer bikes apart. 2019 and 2020 models. Just wanted to do it correctly.

BigJonHayabusa

Registered
Sweet action Jon. I was never a fan of the large Busa logo.
I would prefer not to have Busa at all and just have the kanji. I have de-decal'd a few of my Busa's over the years and am close to doing it again.
It's a look I prefer,and where I live nobody knows the bike anyway,reguardless of whats written on the side.
5th Busa with "Hayabusa" written small...

View attachment 1623953

1st Busa,decal-less (2000)

View attachment 1623955

2nd Busa (2007)

View attachment 1623956

The black and red just may be all black soon. Mulling it over.
Rubb.
It might be decal less for a little bit. I wont want the new wheel color clashing with the graphics. So I will be taking them off until the new ones are done. Will see how it looks but I love having the Kanji symbol on there.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It might be decal less for a little bit. I wont want the new wheel color clashing with the graphics. So I will be taking them off until the new ones are done. Will see how it looks but I love having the Kanji symbol on there.
Cool. I like an' exact duplication of the Kanji. Some folks "enhance" or "alter" it somewhat...I've yet to see one of these that I cared for.You going for carbon copy or different? When I had this drilled into my arm years ago the "artist" wanted to put his special spin on the idea. I told him no thanks,an' exact duplication will do just fine.
Rubb.

BigJonHayabusa

Registered
Cool. I like an' exact duplication of the Kanji. Some folks "enhance" or "alter" it somewhat...I've yet to see one of these that I cared for.You going for carbon copy or different? When I had this drilled into my arm years ago the "artist" wanted to put his special spin on the idea. I told him no thanks,an' exact duplication will do just fine.
Rubb.

View attachment 1624048
Carbon copy. He has the gen 2 black kanji. He is basically making it like your tattoo. Blue inside to match wheels then thin grey border outlined by thin black border. Like this image but with blue.

images.png

Tb3

Registered
NOOOOooooooooo......
How could you take away the awesome red on those wheels????? :poke::laugh::laugh:
I personally LOVE the shade of red on the factory wheels. But who gives a flip what I like. Thats awesome your making it what You like:beerchug:
I agree above about the "hayabusa" lettering on my 19 busa. I would rather it be gone and just have the big red Kanji on it. I removed all the graphics on my 11 busa with a hair dryer and was happy the decals came off without incident. Really tempted to take the logo off my 19
Please post up pics if you remove yours

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubbersidedown Several part question on Gen I color scheme... General Bike Related Topics 24
Jvance22 Iso 2005 left faring. Black and silver color scheme Parts and Modifications 1
1 Replacing factory 2009 Busa decals / color scheme - suggestions please? General Bike Related Topics 12
K What's your favorite 'Busa color scheme of all time? General Bike Related Topics 47
Scooby315 Which Paint Color Scheme??? General Bike Related Topics 33
Jaysdee Best Helmet (Colorwise) for the Black and Candy Max Orange '08 color scheme General Bike Related Topics 21
07R6R Good Color Scheme? Suggestions? General Bike Related Topics 16
0 Name those plastics. What year color scheme? General Bike Related Topics 26
M Help on Paint color scheme Appearance mods 1
H ordering tobin's soon, which color scheme? Gen II Busa Information 18
efiguero Love this Color scheme on the K8 Busa! Gen II Busa Information 40
sac98281 Paint scheme and color I chose Appearance mods 33
M True color scheme of 06 Black and Gray New Owners Forum 5
T 2006 color scheme Polls 28
F Solid Color Scheme's Polls 34
F Solid Color Scheme's Random Thoughts 4
F 2 Color, Color Scheme's Polls 10
F 2 Color, Color Scheme's Random Thoughts 3
ThunderPants Proposed Color Scheme for Paint job General Bike Related Topics 36
M What color hump matches this Busa color scheme? General Bike Related Topics 10
HayaWakened AV.TEST<audio><color> Videos 2
08BusaKY Color a Busa or another bike... General Bike Related Topics 2
rubbersidedown * FREE* Shoei RF 1200 visor in gold color Random Thoughts 8
rubbersidedown The age old question,coolest fastest color General Bike Related Topics 20
SmokeKingOfCali99Hayabusa What can I use to get this color out of my Pipe General Bike Related Topics 18
Dzilkhaenatani OEM Decal Color Codes Gen II Busa Information 6
T Would value your opinion/input on lever color please General Bike Related Topics 30
K Diff color bolts for body General Bike Related Topics 34
K Wheels Ral color Gen II Busa Information 1
GMbusa Fastest color......... oh boy General Bike Related Topics 47
SSGT_B Need 06 Tank Color Code Off Topic 6
Bluebusa60544 Powdercoating wheels, what color? Appearance mods 31
white.Busa OZ racing Gass RS-A wheels - Black or Titanium color??? General Bike Related Topics 127
08BusaKY Favorite 2019 Busa color... General Bike Related Topics 29
Aaron Fox Love The Color Wish The Busa Logo Stood Out A Bit 2016 Red Appearance mods 3
tobefast.com Cox Racing 99-07 Busa Radiator Guard, Ti Color, $39.95 + Shipping Track and Racing mods 0
H Its All About The Base (color That Is) General Bike Related Topics 9
captain New Color Skin Random Thoughts 1
Jake whitebird Dipping In 2 Weeks! Color?! Appearance mods 3
isiahstites Superbyke POLL: Need opinion on wheel color General Bike Related Topics 25
gurrera Click on the ball and it will change color. We Need Some Humor 6
E Clarification on Different Color Schemes (YHF, CZY, YAY, etc.) General Bike Related Topics 9
InfiniteReality Thinking About Dipping The Bike... Need Color Opinions General Bike Related Topics 18
O 2000/2004 color question General Bike Related Topics 2
Kevin Jones Ideas on color sanding/buffing these smallish bike parts post painting Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 6
D F/S 2015 Brand New Yamaha YZF R3 Color Red, Raven, Blue/silver $2,900 Trips and Touring 8
Dark3 Please help, color choice driving me crazy Appearance mods 14
GMbusa Fastest color currently. General Bike Related Topics 33
B 2002 color General Bike Related Topics 4
Turbinetech Trying to decide on a color...... New Owners Forum 16