New chat

AtillaTheHun

Registered
I AM EXTREMLY FRUSTRATED!!!!!But I think I am to blame so I'll calm down ...I was really looking forward to the chat...and was instructed to proceed to the NEW chat room....Well I tried everything I could think of including creating a new profile ...but I couldn't chat....I could see who and how many people were chatting ...but I couldn't join...please members forgive me ,but I need to vent so if you are sensitive to people venting stop reading NOW .disclaimer:This is not directed towards anyone ...or this site ...I am just really F****** upset I couldn't figure out HOW to chat!!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
I was probablty the only moron that did that ...so if anyone would care to share some pointers on what I might have done wrong ..please contribute :hammerhead: :hammerhead: Well well...I hope it was a good chat for all the rest of you guys..p.S When are the friggin' movies comin' back???Never?Sorry - but I am done know
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

angry.gif

angry.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Well man I am glad that you finally got there. I can honestly say that you are the first member I ever had that almost cried because you could not get to the site... Sounds like you need a daily fix of Hayabusa.org

baaa.gif
baaa.gif
baaa.gif
baaa.gif
baaa.gif

baaa.gif

baaa.gif

baaa.gif

baaa.gif

Back