New Car Question Need Answer ASAP

Sounds like a gift. Fug the jeep,go find something else. They sug fuel,and some of 'em brake all the time.

Did I mention I have one. :banghead:

RSD.

well I took a "nap" that ended up being longer then expected so I havent heard the outcome yet but I promise fist thing I hear I will post what happened... Thanks again everyone if not for you guys Im sure she would of just went and resigned their terms... I hope she just got her car back

This is a standard scam, let her get the car home and feel attached to it, then lower the boom, check with a lawyer to see if it's actionable in your state.

They are counting on you to wuss out, or not know your rights.

FIGHT THIS! please.

Rob

This kinda crap is exactly why I pay cash for all my rides, I understand the economy sucks and its hard to save at all but, if you win the lotto or somethin I recommend just buying a car with cash, or be like me and play texas holdem with real money and win abunch of cash to pay for it.

So I just talked to my sister and she went into great deal of what happened when she showed up to the lot... instead of boring you Ill just point out the main points...

Asked for her car back saying this was not the way a new car customer should be treated they responded with "its being detailed off the lot" lol in other words they already either sold it to another lot or to a customer...

then the salesman tried getting loud with her thats when my mom kinda snapped on him and the manager came over and told the sales man to walk away making him look like a baby...

then my sister showed them some paper work from her new job in Arizona where she signed her contract with the company at 90k+ a yr....

At this point I hear it was nothing but ass kissing and promises the 0 percent loan will go through today...

the original sales man had to say he was sorry before they left lol

so now we are just sitting waiting to hear the 0 percent news or shes getting her car back no matter where they shipped it or sold it...

I seriously wanna thank you all for the quick responses without you guys I wouldnt of known what to tell her and she would of most likely just signed at a higher interest rate ! :beerchug:

Excellent news!! :cheerleader:
It ain't over yet though. Keep us updated and let us know the developments one way or the other.
I hate seeing people get the shaft and am just happy to contribute to the fight.

thats some good news, glad things will work out for your sister, let us know if she does get the 0%

Just got the call lol not only are they giving her 0 percent they have offered to service her vehicle for free the first 10,000 miles (she laughed at them and said no way shes going back to their dealer) but it can be serviced at any Chrysler lot... see this angers me though because they thought they could hustle her and who knows how many people they do hustle with this trick... the only good thing is shes moving to Arizona on the 27th and the she wont have to deal with that dealer anymore.... thanks again for all the interest in this I am really humbled on how caring this site really is ! :bowdown:

So I just talked to my sister and she went into great deal of what happened when she showed up to the lot... instead of boring you Ill just point out the main points...

Asked for her car back saying this was not the way a new car customer should be treated they responded with "its being detailed off the lot" lol in other words they already either sold it to another lot or to a customer...

then the salesman tried getting loud with her thats when my mom kinda snapped on him and the manager came over and told the sales man to walk away making him look like a baby...

then my sister showed them some paper work from her new job in Arizona where she signed her contract with the company at 90k+ a yr....

At this point I hear it was nothing but ass kissing and promises the 0 percent loan will go through today...

the original sales man had to say he was sorry before they left lol

so now we are just sitting waiting to hear the 0 percent news or shes getting her car back no matter where they shipped it or sold it...

I seriously wanna thank you all for the quick responses without you guys I wouldnt of known what to tell her and she would of most likely just signed at a higher interest rate ! :beerchug:

Now, she needs to ask to be compensated for the run around, and having the salesman get "loud" with her in front of people.

They are dying to sell cars and if they are apologizing, she has the upper hand....ie time to play hard ball.

demand to get a free maintenance period added to the deal, (oil changes and tire rotations) or some dealer accessories.

If not she might just start writing letters to the newspapers and dealer owners/general managers about the sexist adversarial crap they pulled.

The force is on your side Luke:lol:

Good luck again.:thumbsup:

Rob

Just got the call lol not only are they giving her 0 percent they have offered to service her vehicle for free the first 10,000 miles (she laughed at them and said no way shes going back to their dealer) but it can be serviced at any Chrysler lot... see this angers me though because they thought they could hustle her and who knows how many people they do hustle with this trick... the only good thing is shes moving to Arizona on the 27th and the she wont have to deal with that dealer anymore.... thanks again for all the interest in this I am really humbled on how caring this site really is ! :bowdown:

DOH!

I shoulda finished reading.:whistle:

Rob

glad it worked out well, may wanna hit up your local BBB and let 'em know whats goin on down at that dealer.

Or maybe a road trip to the dealer with all the org members to "discuss" the way they treated a member of your family. All the same good to know it worked out glad she didn't get hosed.

Back