new cans for

Warputer thanks for the photo shop
beerchug.gif

looks good... but hows the sound?

1 of these days i'll have to run into you. Im in Southfield/Livonia.... another cold morning ride today
wink.gif

The shorty cans look good. The color you choose for the mids depends on what else you have planned for the bike.

Those look very nice. I whould leave the mids chrome. I have a stock '04 and the exhaust will probably be the first mod I do. Just need to do alot a research on the exhaust systems available before I jump in and get some.

I wish I had found this forum 2 years ago when I first got my busa! This forum seems great.

the sound is supper deep and louder. love the sound and the look now. much more free flowing than stock mids.
rode thursday about 100miles, werry happy
jump9.gif

(suarezrh @ Oct. 05 2006,05:49) looks good... but hows the sound?

1 of these days i'll have to run into you. Im in Southfield/Livonia.... another cold morning ride today  
wink.gif
stop by anytime
ranman69@wowway.com

ok i have riden a couple hundred miles with thease pipes. things i have noticed.
i love them look sweet

much lighter

no way for me to tell but i feel like ive picked up some hp. from them just my 2.5cents so dont bash

the sound is much louder like any full system i have rode with , its just a deeper sound.

ive noticed how rich the bike is running now. going to remove the tre and try it out.

thanks for listening.
beerchug.gif

Looks great.

I would leave the mids the way they are.

beerchug.gif

(tpbio @ Oct. 08 2006,16:15) Looks great.

I would leave the mids the way they are.

beerchug.gif
i`m leaving them alone. i also think they look good like they are.
thanks
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Mids look great as is. How do you like the HID. Did you do the low and high beam? Would be curious as to cost.

Thanks

(heavybusa @ Jan. 04 2007,19:38)
(ranman @ Oct. 04 2006,21:27) last one what do you think black or chrome mids???
super.gif
The more I look at these the more I NEED them.  
bowdown.gif
i love the 2 bothers, i am verry happy with my buy
super.gif
very light and sound sweet, i also think the shorty fits the bike better.

super.gif

Back