New camera for website

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Ok I got a new Sony digital camera this weekend, whaddya think. I can take pics of the bikes and local rides with it..

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Last pic is from my backdoor......

bro those are cool.. but you realy should resize them before posting...save on space and some of us with slow ass computors.... klick on this link and it took 11min to load the photos....

coollll very coool...

just resze a little..

later
manic

11 minutes, wow I guess that your not using broadband huh. I put the pics up like that just because I wanted to shoe the detail and size of the images.. What a huge dissappointment that must have been, waiting 11 minutes to see my backyard and my stock hayabusa. 11 minutes you would think that a person would a least get somthing good.

Sorry

That second pic makes me long for an off-road vehicle... that was designed for off-roading anyway.
biggrin.gif

Been off-road with the 'bus on numerous occasions (dry dirt and grass, nothing wet/muddy). Quite a bit bumpy with that un-nerving 'sloshing' feeling. I might have to get some knobbies sometime and upgrade the suspension.

lachen011.gif
lachen011.gif
lachen011.gif

lachen011.gif

lachen011.gif

The second pic is form my back door of my house, I was standing on an elevated deck......

Back