New Camera for videos .

c10

Registered
This magically appeared @ my door last week . Today I gave it to my wife Tianne as a Christmas gift from a secrete Org member . She was pretty blown away even with my shop towel wrapping paper . Last hour she has been reading all about it . Took some test photos , and made this short video . Let me know what you guys think . Will be a little learning to go with this . I see when my face turned to look at RJ the face track turned off .

Camera is a DJI Osmo pocket with a gimbal . Very smooth. Thank You :)

Griffin.JPG

Me , and T.JPG

That’s a really cool camera, I’m going to have to look in to one myself. I’ve been getting gear together myself to kick off my YouTube channel. I’ve noticed there’s tons of motorcycle vlogs, mostly guys giving reviews or doing bolt on parts. But there’s nothing in depth on heavily modifying bikes, how to tune, or fabricate stuff for them. It should do well I’d think.

That’s a really cool camera, I’m going to have to look in to one myself. I’ve been getting gear together myself to kick off my YouTube channel. I’ve noticed there’s tons of motorcycle vlogs, mostly guys giving reviews or doing bolt on parts. But there’s nothing in depth on heavily modifying bikes, how to tune, or fabricate stuff for them. It should do well I’d think.
This is what I’ve been waiting for Rob. . .
I’ll be your first subscriber to your new channel, and yes, it will go very well, there is huge demand for in depth technical discussion on all things motorcycle.
Turbo technical training is a hot topic, a lot of guys have no clue on how these boost systems actually work and the intricacies of them, and would pay good money to learn more about them.
Passing on knowledge is a great thing, it’ll promote your business too !

you are right. I am follwoing this topic for a while and there is nothing out there. I found one guy who took apart a whole engine. But other than that its mostly maintenance or very superficial videos. Also most of them are in super bad quality!

Back