New busa rider!

cencalmatt

Registered
What up I'm new to the forum and just wanted to ask for a few opinions. I just picked up an 04 Hayabusa never dropped for $5,600 w/ 27k mi with a corbin seat, full header back yoshi exhaust, professionally tuned, polished wheels and a few other minor things. So do you think I got a good deal???
I bought a 93 honda vfr750 like 8 months ago just to learn on and now I got this because I'm tall and I just love it. Trust me, it took uber patience for me to buy the honda first so I could just learn but I'm glad I did. A Busa is no effin joke. Retarded power!
Anyhow, I wanted to ask where you guys think I should try and find clear front turn signals, the yellow must go lol. Also, what oil and filters are you guys running and how do you like em? Any other tips or suggestions from experienced riders is appreciated, and thanks in advance!

p.s. any riders near Lodi, CA?

That price doesnt sound bad to me, especially having a exhaust, tune and wheels, I used the suzuki oil and filter in my 06 and 08, thinking about going synthetic. And :welcome:

We'll need pix for sure, but in the interim, :welcome: to the site!

Congrats on the fantastic purchase!

:beerchug:

Thanks for the welcome and the info and here's a pic of my busa and my blue nose pit puppy Vega!
busavega.jpg

:welcome: to the addiction.
you will love it here, and your dog too!
Bubba

Well since no one else is answering your question on the turn signals. Just get some factory 06-07 turn signals, they're clear. Clear Alternitives might make them too, but I'm not 100% sure. And :welcome:

Anyhow, I wanted to ask where you guys think I should try and find clear front turn signals, the yellow must go lol.

I agree the Orange must go, You can find the clear on Ebay pretty cheap I just sold mine on there, Replaced them with a smoked set, ( something to think about )

==========================================================

new bike 044.jpg

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup: So which did you get first, the dog or the Busa. They look like they were made for each other! :laugh:

Heyy Matt!
I am another sin-cal rider. I live in Los Banos, just down the road from you. Ha! like 20 min on the busa at speed! just kiddin" I never speed...........:whistle:
Your gonna love this forum. Lots o cool people and lodes of info. Be carfull on the busa for a while, its got powerrrrrr!
Steve

Back