New Busa Polish on the market

Kassofcmb

Registered
I could swear thats a busa on the pic.

polish.jpg

I saw the thread title and thought this was a Polish (from Poland) Busa thread. Then I got in here and looked at the photo and now I'm not sure where to go with this, so I'll just walk away slowly while whistling nervously.. :whistle:

I saw the thread title and thought this was a Polish (from Poland) Busa thread. Then I got in here and looked at the photo and now I'm not sure where to go with this, so I'll just walk away slowly while whistling nervously.. :whistle:

:rofl: LMAO!

Don't think this one's going to make it :whistle:

I think he's right though...looks like a Busa. It's unfortunate that something else in BOLD letters catches your attention first. :laugh:

Last edited:
yes. the title of that polish is really something. Maybe it's pronounced C-Lit. but that does look like a busa. I'd give it a shot

That is most definitely is a Busa, that polish an some tight cotton clothes should leave a nice long shine on the bike.. Nice find ... Now I need a cigarette an I don't even smoke.
Posted via Mobile Device

There's a time and place for everything. No offense to the OP, but this is neither the time, nor the place for that. I'm by no means a prude, but that is not in keeping with the .ORG's standards and practices...At least not the.ORG that I joined.

:rofl: LMAO!

Don't think this one's going to make it :whistle:

I think he's right though...looks like a Busa. It's unfortunate that something else in BOLD letters catches your attention first. :laugh:

I saw these and had no idea what you were talking about because I was looking at the bike. Then I scrolled up and what do you know? :rofl:

There's a time and place for everything. No offense to the OP, but this is neither the time, nor the place for that. I'm by no means a prude, but that is not in keeping with the .ORG's standards and practices...At least not the.ORG that I joined.

Are you kidding? What is wrong with it? Funny that we can have 4+ pages of a thread that objectifies women as "Sex Symbols" but find this thread "not in keeping with the .ORG's standards and practices".

Last edited:
The picture is only offensive if you already have your mind in the gutter. It's a legit product, probably overseas where that terminology is not in common use. If a child saw that, they wouldn't have a clue that it was funny or dirty.

The picture is only offensive if you already have your mind in the gutter. It's a legit product, probably overseas where that terminology is not in common use. If a child saw that, they wouldn't have a clue that it was funny or dirty.

See bro we can find common ground....:beerchug:

Back