New Busa Owner!!

RRDugas

Registered
what's up all... I've met a lot of u taggin along the spring bash trips with gmbusa, had the black cbr600rr R R AAARRRR!! anywayz, planning on putting that bike on the track after paul helped me pick up a good deal on an 05 busa. I've been waiting for several years for money to be right so i could get a bigger bike, i can't believe how much more comfortable the busa is! Paul was awesome and brought it to me last saturday and i've since put several hundred miles on it.

Guess i should start out with something i figured out pretty quick was there is no tool in the box for the rear shock adjustment and lots of folks buying spanners and such... well i got out my tool for my 600 out of the tool kit and waalllaaa!! fits great, no hammer, no big long screwdriver, no busted knuckles (or paint!!) works great, so there ya go!

Congrats and welcome to the playpen.

Shortly, you're going to be inundated by requests for images. Be ready; it won't be pretty.

Nicely done with the upgrade, too!
beerchug.gif

hello.gif
Welcome to the fun and yup the Busa is one big comfy bike. I'm thinking about some 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch risers, but I want to run one full summer with the bike first. The riding position from a Bandit 1200S to the Busa is a wee bit different.

oh nooo! now i'm expected to the entire hosting and posting pictures thing!!! wow, i wasn't prepared for all this responsibility!!
laugh.gif

bike is all apart at the moment, looks like a ghetto bKing
biggrin.gif

I'll see if i can get some pics going sometime this evening

oh nooo! now i'm expected to the entire hosting and posting pictures thing!!!  wow, i wasn't prepared for all this responsibility!!  
laugh.gif

bike is all apart at the moment, looks like a ghetto bKing  
biggrin.gif

I'll see if i can get some pics going sometime this evening
Told you.

ohthedrama.gif

Back