New Busa Owner

HayabusaLTD

Registered
Hi all,

I just bought my 04 Hayabusa LTD about 3 weeks ago.  It had 1750 miles on it and was owned by some 64 year old man that got scared of it, lol.  I got the bike from a local dealer here in AR for a great price since my brother in-law bought a new R6 the same day.  I traded in my 02 CBR600 for my new Busa.  I'm looking foward to posting in the forums here.  Since I have had the bike I have installed a new undertail thanks to a link that someone posted on the busa.org forums, THANKS!!!  I also put a licence plate relocator and a CF tank protector on the bike and removed the reflectors.  Again thanks for the undertail link and thank god for this forum!  On to the pictures.

DAY 1 - STOCK PICTURE
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

NOW

Welcome and thanks for the pics! Fortunately they are small enough that the reflectors won't burn our retinas.... j/k!

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 10 2006,12:50) Welcome and thanks for the pics!  Fortunately they are small enough that the reflectors won't burn our retinas.... j/k!
Yeah, I just used thumbnails since I know some people still have the old skool 56K, lol. Click on the images to see a full size pic. Thanks all.

Welcome! Very nice bike. A bunch of us are getting together next weekend in Eureka Springs if you can make it.

(GIXERHP @ Sep. 10 2006,07:11) Nice ride!! Best choice of color!!!
Yeah, in Highway Patrol RED.
biggrin.gif

Nice bike. Hope you canmake it to Eureka Springs this the 15th at Pointe West Resort.

You also have the high speed reflector mod...way to go.

Welcome! Several of us Arkies here already, what town are you in? Rogers, here. Just by cool coincidence about 40 Busa's meeting in Eureka Springs this coming weekend.

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 10 2006,16:36) Nice bike.  Hope you canmake it to Eureka Springs this the 15th at Pointe West Resort.

You also have the high speed reflector mod...way to go.
Yeah, I took the front reflectors off right after I took the pics this morning, lol. That makes it look so much cleaner. As for everyome talking about the get together this week....I am from the Little Rock area, how far is the meet from LR? Later guys

Welcome.

Benton County here as well.

Little Rock is about 3 1/2 hours from NW Arkansas. The primary day for our event up here will be Saturday the 16th.

Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Don

Very nice. You're going to love how that bike looks on the road. I get comments all the time about my 04 Limited. Welcome to the forum.

Back