New busa owner

Hawk14

Registered
[What's up fellas, I just picked up my 03 Copper busa last week, and I'm about to come into some yoshi slipons that are in great condition.  However, eventually I want to do a full system and I am considering the HMF dual high mount versus the Micron full or Yoshi full system.  I like HMF but I heard that PC does not have a map for it.

Also, does anyone know if Suzuki plans to make any 40th anniversary accessories such as a helmet or tank cover ? Take care guys, and ride safe.

Hawkcolor=orangered][/color]<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:times'></span>

what do you mean no map
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

have one made and the dual HMF rocks has the sweetest sound
kickass.gif

No map hahahahahaha
the 40th is an 03 Busa nothing special and it is not copper it is ORANGE
kickass.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

kickass.gif

So I was told right, you need to get a custom pam made for the HMF. Thanks for the info Cheese. And by the way, burnt orange, copper or whatever, it is special because its mine.

Is this what your looking for..........
This is a picture of HMF exhaust on Birdofprey's bike.

First of all... Welcome to the Board!!!

i have an 03 silver /Black (soon to be Custom) and i'm about to order my HMF exhaust.

as for mapping.. i am taking it to a Factory Pro Dyno tunning center. the remap the bikes cpu with out the use of a Power commander.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD AND CONGRADS ON THE NEW BUSA. RIDE HER HARD PUT HER UP WET. KNOW WHAT I MEAN. SAFE RIDIN'. LATER

if you want single exhaust-full yoshi titanium
if you want dual exhaust-HMF definately
just my picks

I personnally have the dual bolt on Akrapovic carbon cans, and they are awesome. I love the deep throaty sound and I didn't have to remapp the computer. Really, who needs any more power, everyone I ride with can't keep up when I keep it under 8000 RPM. Granted they are expensive but who can put a price on our fun meter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loloboy you are missing 2 big points...

1) price of slip-ons is just a hair under the price for a full system.

2) weight savings

I agree on the power issue but I got boost so I could careless about power
laugh.gif

Do yourself a favor and go hmf carbonfibre excellent fit, cool to the touch, good power, makes that tire look good and the sound is second to none. I've got 4k on mine and would by again. I got mine from Pipecity in AZ shipped direct from HMF with a powercommander.

Loloboy you are missing 2 big points...

1) price of slip-ons is just a hair under the price for a full system.

2) weight savings

I agree on the power issue but I got boost so I could careless about power
laugh.gif
The main reason I went with the bolt ons is because i didn't want to have to get a power commander and around here in Ks there isn't anyone worth trusting to try and tune it. I am very picky with my bike and don't want anyone working on it. If I ever want to remapp the computer I will get the TekaSFI and tune it myself on the Dyno at GP engineering in Garden City Ks

Back