New busa owner

kwaaiesaki

Registered
Hello everyone. Greetings from the Netherlands. Since the day i saw a busa versus a zzr1400 here in my hometown i fell in love with both bikes. So many similarities and so many differences. Before i bought my Hayabusa i rode a zx9r from 1998. The engine was blown by a defect so repairing the old b*tch would set me back by another €1500,- in repairs. Since it broke down on me i was looking for a zx10r but i saw this piece of art and could not resist the beauty. It had a couple of issues the first test but it was only a malfunctioning fuel pump. The second test i was blown away. The cornering went easier and better than on the Kawasaki. The way it pulled straight to 250 km/H without feeling it. It was amazing so the deal was clear for me. I needed this bike. No aftermarket products except the exhaust. It is a stock bike. The exhaust is changed because the sound checks we have here are the ones you don’t want to fail. I will keep it stock because that was the type of Hayabusa i always loved.

C4AE42FC-2D44-4CC4-977F-4377DB090D01.jpeg

05D3FF30-B0D7-4420-91E1-54A96643F699.jpeg

49A3DE93-C12A-4279-8E8E-9C4A8FCB231E.jpeg

019BCE07-ADEA-4755-8236-86C4B0624E56.jpeg

Congrats on getting that dream bike! Sometimes leaving well enough alone is a good thing . . . we just don't have many folks that do that around here. :D

Reactions: c10
:welcome:
Hmmmm, the Netherlands huh, in the 2nd pic, what's that guy smokin'??
Stick around, we are a friendly and helpful crew . . . :firing:
I really don’t wanna know what he smoked.:Dwe were at this charity named cars for diabetes. Friendly Guy tho. And thanks i will.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting that dream bike! Sometimes leaving well enough alone is a good thing . . . we just don't have many folks that do that around here. :D
As far as i know there are only a couple of stock ones left here in south Holland. Most people who own one go to CSB and change most parts. Saw someone who had so many custom parts on it that it didn’t look like a hayabusa anymore. Get the bike you love and make it how you want it. I like mine being the beautiful piece of art i saw for the first time:D

Back