New Busa Owner

ottafish

Registered
Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself..
Just bought myself a '14 in white.
She's stock except for Helibars and a fan over-ride switch (or that's all I've found at this stage.)
She's pulled down for a check, service and clean. Plus the left fairing has a deep scratch so it's of getting repaired and painted.

Now to research and find out as much as I can about both my bike and the Busa in general.
Cheers
Otta
Australia

20180613_141511.jpg

Hi there mate and welcome ! Nice score you got there by the looks bro , plenty of great info research fun then , ahead for you to get through on the org. . Beware though , this research can also lead to a Busa personalisation desire 'disorder' , of which can , if not kept in check , drain considerable $ expense !! Look forward to reading your future post in regards to this matter , so to be able to guage if your resistance is as strong as mine was.... !! :rolleyes:

@ CBXRider, can't say I've been that way.. I'm Melb based, but head to Brisbane often for work..

@ Roadtaod1340, I have had that affliction before. It is a hard one to shake and get rid off. Seems to go away after a while and then returns sometime after my next purchase. I reckon there's a link there, but I just ignore it and wait for paydays to come around :D

Back