New Busa owner.

CeeJTank

Registered
Hey all! Just bought my first motorcycle! It's a hayabusa! HAAA jk.:rofl::moon:

Been riding for 12 years, started off on a ZX6R for 4 years, then had a GSXR1000 for 8, which some idiot totalled in my parking lot 2 weeks ago.. Upgraded to a 2012 Busa today. I look forward to picking it up in a few days, and adding my knowledge/learning from yours here on the forum.

Welcome ti the org. I hope you were not on the bike when it got totaled. Enjoy the new ride.

Thanks all. No, I was not on the bike when it was totalled.. walked out to a note saying "I hit your Bike while backing into my space.. signed you neighbor." and his address.. so I went and got his insurance info.. long story short.. bike was totalled :(.

But I've always wanted a busa, I don't do track days anymore, so I decided to get one. I'm pretty excited for it. Technically I don't own it YET.. but I pick it up later this week. Down payments on it, just need to wait for the insurance check from the last one to put more down before I sign the finance papers. Pics below!

8997816826_c47594b9e2_b.jpg

8996631105_cb473f2404_b.jpg
:cheerleader:

Too bad about your 1000...but it looks like you came out on top. I just sold my 05 ZX10 and am waiting on my Busa now...I hate waiting. Grrrrr!

Back