New Busa owner

baxta

Registered
Hi guys

Just traded my R1 in for a brand new Busa and boy was it the right decision. Just one question tho, and excuse my ignorance, is this an American forum cos I am in the UK.

Welcome to the board !
You are right on the assumption, of course they are from all over the world.
Be carefull and enjoy!

Kevin in Va.

Welcome to the board and the joy of owning a Busa. Most of the members are from the US but we do have a few from overseas. Check out the members map
Jim

Hi guys

Just traded my R1 in for a brand new Busa and boy was it the right decision. Just one question tho, and excuse my ignorance, is this an American forum cos I am in the UK.
The board's owner is from the US and the sight is hosted in the US. Most of us are from the US, but we do have members from the UK, Sweden, Canada and Singapore, to name a few.

There are boards that are in the UK. Check out or

However, you are welcome to hang out here.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...nice to see owning a Busa is quite international..although I gather our colour schemes are not always the same worldwide but what the heck.
Most of the guiys over here go for the usual trick bits like rear sets..double bubble screens...cans etc. but a few are now fitting blow thru turbos and even NOS. Dont ask why cos the thing is damn fast enough already. It seems that Busas have the best potential for increasing the gee gees.
When I gat a chance I will post piccies.

Back