New Busa Owner

maoz

Registered
Well I had been looking for a Hayabusa for the longest time but was having trouble finding a clean one for a reasonable price. I finally found one, via this site, and picked it up on Sunday - great experience, great seller, great price! A blue 2001 with only bar risers and a tank bra, 550 miles on the bike. It is absolutely beautiful - but I have only gotten to take it on a very short ride, the weather is rather snowy here right now. Insurance is very reasonable, much cheaper than I thought it would be after reading some of the horror stories - approximately $800/year for full coverage from Progressive (24 years old, one ticket in the last couple years, no wrecks in the last five years). I have been a longtime dirtbike rider, and previously owned a GSXR 600, but I felt that I had outgrown that bike. Just thought I would check in with the group! I love this site and look forward to getting to know you guys
smile.gif
I run two similar sites for ATVs - EXriders.com (the biggest ATV site on the web hitwise recieving 19+ million hits a month) and CannondaleRiders.com.

Ben

Welcome to the group and congrats on your new acquisition. I think you’ll enjoy both of these new associations.
thumbs-up.gif

You will enjoy both the bike and the board...You are also a lucky American because you now have access to the "STUNNAH"!!!

Thanks guys
biggrin.gif
I look forward to learning a great deal about this wonderful bike I just bought! If you ever need information or help with sport ATVs just let me know and I will help you out in any manner I can
smile.gif

Ben

Welcome,

As for the Cannondale, can you get them to provide one of the supermotard bikes for me to race in AHRMA Production Singles class? I got 6th overall last year! (That's not saying much really, but sounds good with 23 total riders competing).
Hey I'll give 'em the bike back after the season!
AAAssjani.gif
egitarre77.gif
face7.gif

Oh, and welcome again.

Gar

Welcome Maoz. You have to tell us what your name means. This is a great site with great people. Enjoy!
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard maoz!
You will love it here. The guys are awesome! Good score on the busa! You will love it.
P.s. your not the only one dealing with the winter blues
down.gif

both my bikes are in my basement waiting patiently. Like me!
Have a good one! And Enjoy.
Busachick

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to learn how to spend money on your bike! Slam it! Carbon fiber! Polished wheels! Fun Fun Fun! Now I'm broke.....but happy!

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to learn how to spend money on your bike! Slam it! Carbon fiber! Polished wheels! Fun Fun Fun! Now I'm broke.....but happy!

Hey, welcome.. cool deal.. Good choice of colors too.. 01 blue/silver.. whooops those other colors in coolness all the time.

laugh.gif

When you get a chance to snap some pics you'll hafta post one, and put yourself on the map.

Which state are you in anyway?

Hey maoz, congrats on the bike. You will love it great machines. Watch out for the power, they can get to be a handfull. Welcome to the board!!

Back