New Busa owner needing help...

Quad4stroke

Registered
I was browsing the site the other night at work, and saw that someone on the board was selling bar riser kits with black/chrome bolts ($25-35 range). Can't seem to find it/him now, and was wondering what are the added rise height was(1 1/4"), and if there is need for longer cables? Thanks for the help

Is this the thread you were looking for? https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=82130 , hit up Doyle and see if he has any left. And welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

Don't need longer cables with those. Just need to reroute the fast idle cable between the bolts that hold down the tank. 10 min. job to do that.

Thanks! Love the Busa so far, just like to make it alittle more comfortable for long rides. Next step pegs....TL or Buell?

Way to jump all over this one guys, thats the way to take care of the new guys...

cap

Thanks for the pics. Love the prostreet truck. I did a prostreet 69 El Camino awhile back. Had a Morrison 4 link, Ford 9" rear and a 512C.I. big block Chevy for power. Glad to have you on the org.

Welcome and congrats! If you ask question around here, dont wait too long it will be answered quicky!
beerchug.gif

Looks great, the warning stickers really set them off!
laugh.gif
Just kidding brother, looks good. How does the extra height in the bars feel while in the saddle?

I know its just a little over an inch but it feels ALOT better. Now just need to get the Part# for the Buell pegs and the bushings.

hey here I is.. Glad you like them and thanks for the props..

And thanks to everyone for helping him find me..
bowdown.gif

Back