New 'Busa owner in Northern Il

velociraptor

Registered
awesome forum you guys got here, just got off a milwaukee shaker and hopefully picking up my bird tonight and raise hell this weekend :thumbsup:

im up in gurnee, took it out for some mild frivolity and i must say, it has to be the most comfortable, nimble sportbike i have ever ridden. im very impressed and i thank everyone on this forum for the information i had been reading that swayed me to pick one up :cheerleader:

im up in gurnee, took it out for some mild frivolity and i must say, it has to be the most comfortable, nimble sportbike i have ever ridden. im very impressed and i thank everyone on this forum for the information i had been reading that swayed me to pick one up :cheerleader:

Welcome. There are a few of us in the area. I am in Kenosha, IL. LuvMyBusa is now in Gurnee and we have a couple of people just further north.

Hope to meet up with you soon. Oh and I still have my Milwaukee Shaker, and the Busa.
PM me and we will get together for a ride.
Plus the MnG is next weekend the 1st of August

It is all weekend. Have not finalized meeting times yet. Most people are coming from out of town and are staying with me. We usually do breakfast around 9 and then take off and ride from there. I will find the thread and post a link for you

Back