new busa owner in NJ

v-twin2busa

Registered
Hello all just bought my first BUSA its 07 with 8k on it with the basic bolt on stuff. I also own a 02 929, 05 roadstar warrior HEAVILY mod fast as v-twin and a 04 ninja 250 don't laugh is a blast to rip around town on. I'll be looking around the site.
ORGjpg.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: but if you think that 250 is a blast you better hang on good partner :laugh:

:welcome: There's a few folks from the area on the site, what part of NJ are you in (or should I say which exit are ya :laugh: )

I'm right by Old Bridge off of rt18... but I'm all over the place if you ever wanna go for a nice twisty ride w/ some level headed people man.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the org bro! I'm sorry you're from NJ and all but WELCOME! JK about the NJ thing. Nice bike, plan on doing anything to her?

For now just happy to have her to ride. I am in the middle of building my v-twin so all my motorcycle money is going towards that. I was able to get a fair deal on this bike with a couple basic bolt on goodies. No inslut on the nj thing its got a bad rap but there are some great places and pepole here too

Back