New Busa Owner in NC

dalaster88

Registered
Hey, just picked up my first bike last month and now made my way to the forums. I have an 07' Busa with 06' Paint Scheme. My name is David, and I'm from the Pinehurst area. I work at Pinehurst Nissan, so if anyone is looking for a car, let me know. Love the bike, but it's the first one I've ever drove. So, I'm still learning. I got pics on the phone, but none on the Camera yet.

Congrats and welcome! :beerchug: Check out the Sout East Riders forum for some local stuff. We get together every so often.

Welcome to the site and congrat's on your bike! I bought mine last year and it still wow's me everytime I take her out. If you're ever near Greensboro or Winston Salem send me a PM and we'll go for a ride. :beerchug:

Don't forget to post those pics as soon as possible. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the board.

CHeck out NCSportbikes.com while you are at it. North Carolina Sportbike Board...

:welcome: You might see me on my black 2007 occasionally....you'll know it's me by the Givi saddle bags!

:welcome: to the oRg. Just south of ya. The NC guys are great and put on some awesome rides.

Welcome. We get together quit a bit. Pm me ur cell and I'll call/text when the next ride is

BTW I'm rock.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back