New Busa On Order! Can't Wait!!!

Domwilko

Registered
Hi, Just joined this forum. Today I ordered my new GSX1300RZ Limited Edition Hayabusa!! I take delivery on the 10 March. Let's hope this weather has improved by then!!

Can't wait to get out on the road.

My 12 year old ZX10, which I've had since new is being retired to be my 'second' bike. I can't bare to sell it after having owned it for so long and it still regularly clocks over 160.

I'll let you know how I get on!!
smile.gif

Hey Domwilko, Welcome to the board. What year is your bike? Is it the 2003 Orange one?
Jim

Congrats and welcome to the board!!!! Refreshing to have someone with some experience!

Have you ridden one yet? ie trying it out...you're gonna love it!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>Congrats and Welcome.<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span> Enjoy and don't be afraid to share any insights or questions that you may have.

Brian

Welcome to the board. It's good to hear that you've got some experience with faster bikes! This bike will make you giggle in your helmet.

Domwilko - Welcome to the board, I was told that the burnt orange SE would not be available until May.  What's up...

GSX1300R (Z)??

I ORDERED MINE (2003 BLACK/GREY) IN OCTOBER IT COMES IN IN APRIL. HOPEFULLY THE SNOW WILL BE GONE BY THEN.

Dom and Rocket: Welcome! Don't forget to post pics of the bikes ASAP. Take care!
cool.gif

Back