New BUSA..How do you make the Signature/Pictures?

yello_ranger

Registered
I am impressed with some of the signature/pitcures...How is this done...Is there a program that you need Photoshop, etc to make one?
rock.gif
Any help would be appreciated...Also, I picked up an 04 Black/Purple Busa on Sat 4/10...I love it...Very nice bike...smooth shifting...and accelleration is fantastic...I have an 00 750 with 02 1K motor...I will use this one for Drag Bike and Busa for Commuter/Long Distance/Everyday Riding....

Lots of people have done different things, but the one to talk to is Big Dawg! He did mine and lots of others on the board.

Sup yellow welcome to the board and the subsequent Busa Madness. It truely is contagious and spreads faster than any airborne virus known to man. Anyway I'm BigDawg the designer responsible for the banners you've seen. Email some pics to quelitedesign@cs.com and I'll set you straight. Also include HAYABUSA.ORG in the subject heading so I don't delete the email (High spam content). Be blessed,
BigDawg

Sup yellow welcome to the board and the subsequent Busa Madness.  It truely is contagious and spreads faster than any airborne virus known to man.  Anyway I'm BigDawg the designer responsible for the banners you've seen.   Email some pics to quelitedesign@cs.com and I'll set you straight.  Also include HAYABUSA.ORG in the subject heading so I don't delete the email (High spam content).  Be blessed,
BigDawg
I will get some pictures and email them...I appreciate the info...

Sup yellow welcome to the board and the subsequent Busa Madness.  It truely is contagious and spreads faster than any airborne virus known to man.  Anyway I'm BigDawg the designer responsible for the banners you've seen.   Email some pics to quelitedesign@cs.com and I'll set you straight.  Also include HAYABUSA.ORG in the subject heading so I don't delete the email (High spam content).  Be blessed,
BigDawg
I will get some pictures and email them...I appreciate the info...
No problem, that's how we do things here at h.org.

Peace.

Hey Big Dawg I just sent you some pics over . How 'bout helping a fellow NC rider out with a banner .

Didn't add my welcome to the board comments! Lots of great people and information on this board. Hope you enjoy it and the bike!

Back