New Busa Cruiser

nice ride:) i have one as well....oil changes are a beotch and a half no matter how much skill you have in changing oil. 2 quarters gap on the clutch cable and buy and keep a spare with ya.....you will need it :) i am sure you have read other forums on the 109r so its like preaching to the choir....love mine to death....risers help a lot if you arent as tall as some. im 6'4" and still put em on...made a huge difference.

nice ride:) i have one as well....oil changes are a beotch and a half no matter how much skill you have in changing oil. 2 quarters gap on the clutch cable and buy and keep a spare with ya.....you will need it :) i am sure you have read other forums on the 109r so its like preaching to the choir....love mine to death....risers help a lot if you arent as tall as some. im 6'4" and still put em on...made a huge difference.
I have the clutch adjusted but why do you suggest a spare cable? Are they known for breaking?

I'm actually 6'8" so I'm looking for comfort mods like a cut seat and forward foot controls. I think the bars will work where they're at for now.

Yeah the clutch cables are supposed to break. I never had one break on me in 3 years of riding, but I've heard it happens often.

Back