New Build Lsr

Any more pics of the battery box here, and/or model numbers on the batteries. I'm loving that setup
I'll get pics and numbers

Well I'm hard at it. Johnny Cheese is coming over tonight to start the bike (see that I get personal service lol) adding lead ballast today, then finish up the air shifter, WEGO 4, then is down to bodywork, I'll post pics soon I promise.

Well most of you know Johnny closed his shop after the break in soooooo we set the dyno up today in my neighbors garage, I'm working on his house he's gone I don't think he'll mind lol. We do pulls on Tuesday. YES!!!!!!! Three weeks till I leave for Bonneville. I'm cutting it close.

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3714.JPG

The bike is very stable over 200, I'm very happy with it. We did have a few issues, three days lost because of mapping issues loaded in to both ECUs may have happened while I was learn to use ECU Editor. On our first good pass on Tuesday we had a wobble at 114 mph it came on like clockwork work, made some body changes and foil tape on the exhaust opening and some holes took care of that and went right through to B license, pissed away most of Thursday making the exhaust bezel out of aluminum and other repairs more permanent then ran a 205 and change for our A license. Then a 208 and a 209 but the bike was flat with no pickup after fourth gear so we made a gearing change ran a 203. I was in shock we lost speed with shorter gears. Thought we had time for one more run I put the dash in for this run and WTF All week we never got out of fourth gear. Ok rookie mistake but I did break 200 my first time at Bonneville and in 4th Gear at that. I had a
IMG_3686.jpg
IMG_3700.jpg
IMG_20180817_002038_885.jpg
load of fun, met a bunch of good people and got to do it with some of my family.

IMG_3690.jpg

Congratulations!!!!! Good stuff there.
I'm going to miss running at BMST and Watkins this year because I have to act like an adult the next couple months.
Are you going to do the CO Mile in Watkins? That event is a blast, not the history of Bonneville but you will get more runs in before noon then you get all week at Bonneville.
Good looking bike by the way.

The bike is very stable over 200, I'm very happy with it. We did have a few issues, three days lost because of mapping issues loaded in to both ECUs may have happened while I was learn to use ECU Editor. On our first good pass on Tuesday we had a wobble at 114 mph it came on like clockwork work, made some body changes and foil tape on the exhaust opening and some holes took care of that and went right through to B license, pissed away most of Thursday making the exhaust bezel out of aluminum and other repairs more permanent then ran a 205 and change for our A license. Then a 208 and a 209 but the bike was flat with no pickup after fourth gear so we made a gearing change ran a 203. I was in shock we lost speed with shorter gears. Thought we had time for one more run I put the dash in for this run and WTF All week we never got out of fourth gear. Ok rookie mistake but I did break 200 my first time at Bonneville and in 4th Gear at that. I had a View attachment 1584494View attachment 1584496View attachment 1584497 load of fun, met a bunch of good people and got to do it with some of my family.

View attachment 1584493
gt1350 Nice touch

Back