New build finished

You have got to love that colour ... blue and silver and close to the same vintage as my very own busa...only yours is stretched !!

Throw the gt35 on or even a gt40r and try for 220+ I'm optimistic your busa could run this mph.

Really nice bike and thank you for sharing all of it's fruit..........:beerchug:

You have got to love that colour ... blue and silver and close to the same vintage as my very own busa...only yours is stretched !!

Throw the gt35 on or even a gt40r and try for 220+ I'm optimistic your busa could run this mph.

Really nice bike and thank you for sharing all of it's fruit..........:beerchug:

Thanks ;)
There are a few more things that need to be done on the bike prior to fitting the 35,once everything is dialed in and Im confident with the set up then I will make the swap. 400rwhp is ridiculous on the street,and although mega dollar,600rwhp builds are in a class by themselves I just dont see anyplace where youre going to actually use anything more then 450-500rwhp for more then a few seconds

Thanks ;)
There are a few more things that need to be done on the bike prior to fitting the 35,once everything is dialed in and Im confident with the set up then I will make the swap. 400rwhp is ridiculous on the street,and although mega dollar,600rwhp builds are in a class by themselves I just dont see anyplace where youre going to actually use anything more then 450-500rwhp for more then a few seconds

On the street you are absolutely right! Even 350 rwhp can be quite a handful.

And opening it up requires a nice long stretch of road.

I'm with you on the 500 rwHP though .... that's all my next build is going to have ....plenty for me that's for sure....:thumbsup:

Back