New build finished

oldgixxer

Registered
Bought this '00 brand new back in the day,has 12k miles on it currently. Over the winter we did a stg 2 with a GT28,has a fully built 1/2" stud engine,was a spare PST motor built by Anthony Navarro with all the goodies inside. GT35 is sitting on the bench&will be swapped out in a month or so once I get some free time. Not too many around in this condition&it still draws attention wherever we go.

DSC05275.jpg

DSC05292.jpg

DSC05260.jpg

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
It looks good but,front fender painted one of the body colors would finish it..

oldgixxer

Registered
I prefer the black 1000 fender as it cleans up the front end,and goes with the black wheels. But thanks ;)

oldgixxer

Registered
Looks really nice! :thumbsup:

Any specs? Dyno? 1/4-mile times? Top speed, etc?
Made 390rwhp&223ft lbs on SAE Outlaw's dyno at 25psi with the tire spinning,should be right around 400-410rwhp if it hooked. No 1/4mi runs until the AMS-1000 is wired with Co2&I get a underbraced McIntosh arm...this old Adams modified arm isnt quite up to the task and is twisting a bit on full boost. Hope to hit some LSR events this year with this and my turbo 1k

1busa

Registered
Very Very clean setup :beerchug: that GSXRfront fender looks awesome! What year and model did you do the swap with? I did mine from a 07/08 GSXR 600

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Very sharp lookin bike!! That must be a monster to handle without a controller on it..lol

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntercs10