New Bridgestone S20

Team Gixxer here has run them....they are a hypersport tire. You are not going to hurt them on the street or track.

I love them. It has all I have been running for about year or so. I think I am on my 3rd set and getting ready to order another set. Great grip wet and dry. Warms up fairly quickly. I have been getting between 4000-4500. I think the lowest I got was about 3500 miles out of them. Mostly street riding, including a Eureka Springs run. They are a Z rated tire.

I've tried several different tires on the busa and the S20's are my favorite so far. I put a set of the new Q3's on last weekend to try them out. If I don't like them, my next set will be S20's again.

The Q3s gave me twice the time on track as the Q2. The S20 and the Q2 provided comparable wear at the track...so I'd think you'll get more miles on the tire with the Q3.

I've tried several different tires on the busa and the S20's are my favorite so far. I put a set of the new Q3's on last weekend to try them out. If I don't like them, my next set will be S20's again.

The Q3s gave me twice the time on track as the Q2. The S20 and the Q2 provided comparable wear at the track...so I'd think you'll get more miles on the tire with the Q3.

That would be awesome. I'll let you guys know what kind of milage I get from them on the street.

I've clock 13000km's on the S20 and now the rear's all gone and my front left with maybe 5000km before they are gone too... Performance wise great dry / wet weather grip, warms up fairly quick... gives me confidence during corners... Need to get them replaced soon at $465 a pair.. Wondering if i should try Q2 as they are on sale at the shop i frequent in Singapore at $389....

The S20 & Q2 are in the same family of tires. Both are outstanding.

If the S20 survived for 13000 km's on the rear of your busa, it doesn't matter which tire you choose. Either of them will serve you well.

Back