New Brakes on the way! Drool!!!

That is the kind of brake system that should be standard on a Hayabusa. What would a full Brembo set up like that cost? There is one issue that nags me about using a more powerful upgrade like the Brembos. The Suzuki engineers beefed up the triple clamp(s) to handle the more powerful braking system on the '08 models. Do you think the Gen1 triple can handle the new and more powerful Brembos?

That is the kind of brake system that should be standard on a Hayabusa. What would a full Brembo set up like that cost? There is one issue that nags me about using a more powerful upgrade like the Brembos. The Suzuki engineers beefed up the triple clamp(s) to handle the more powerful braking system on the '08 models. Do you think the Gen1 triple can handle the new and more powerful Brembos?
The older ones do fine with my setup.
P1290002.jpg

Man those are nice! The was some one on teh board selling the lever.

The older ones do fine with my setup.
P1290002.jpg
Very nice, PVM doesn't make those brackets any more. I tried to get them, but no longer in stock! I looked into swapping the lowers mounts on my Ohlins but they cost $1200, just for the lower mounts for the legs!

The complete set up,, cost is around $2800! OUCH!!!!
race.gif

That is sweet! Talk about an upgrade!

I was not sure about the radial master upgrade. It was a lot of time and money. Special parts had to be manufactured (thanks again Brendan) new lines and fittings etc.

In the end the radial masters were worth every penny. It brought the whole package together. Radial mount calipers will take it beyond. Can't wait to hear your feed back on this mod.

r8

Back