new boost by smith mods completed plus some

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
well i got the silicone hoses on today from greg, very sexy.
put the hks black limited bov on yesterday, didnt make a world of diff but who cares, i got the black limited now.

IMG_7269.jpg

IMG_7273.jpg

i want to thank greg for the ton of emails i send him with questions and he answers each and ever one, i want to thank him for the deals on the hoses/and the ecu flash system.
can i say im done modding now ? no not since rock went and chromed his levers, allways something

You stole my hoses dude! I went to order the red ones and they were gone...you must have got my hoses....I feel hosed!:laugh:

i want to thank greg for the ton of emails i send him with questions and he answers each and ever one, i want to thank him for the deals on the hoses/and the ecu flash system.
can i say im done modding now ? no not since rock went and chromed his levers, allways something

look'n good joseph. glad to see you grabbed a set. I still have to put mine on. Maybe this weekend.

hardest part is taking fairing on off, hour and half rock and you will be done. i didnt mean to sneak in there an get those hose if you wanted them h2005

here she is before i changed the ring again on the clutch cover today

turned the boost up to about 350 hp today. try that for awhile.

IMG_7144.jpg

Glad you've got some time to get her taken care of, Joseph! Lookin' good. :thumbsup:

Back