New board

race24x

Registered
I would like to say GREAT JOB on the looks of the new board nice new features thanks again for letting us have our fun I would also like to say to everyone have a safe and happy 4th watch out for those crazy drunks and thanks to you guys I have noticed in the armed services on here :usa:

BBBBAAAAAAAAWWWAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha I dont even know how to spell, does that scare you guys that are sending in your hard earned cash?

As long as you spell it right on the shitrs I buy hehehehehehe
ernaehrung004.gif

withstupid.gif
It be actually my falt. Cuz wen I wuz a bit yunger I had truble in skool. Sorry guys!
aktion035.gif

EVERYONE! please submit pictures and locales for the map part of the site. I really want to fill up all the states and countries with as many superbike riders as possible. Eventually making it database driven. Take pics of you and your bike next to landmarks and cool places. That will make it more interesting.

Any type of bike will be posted. Not only Hayabusa. :whip:

Hey Cap I updated my profile but I had some trouble trying to get my name etc in my state where do I go to do that part :hammerhead:

I dont think that I understand the question, you can change all of your personal information by going to the link at the top that says "Your Control Panel" then you will go to a screen that you can select everything about yourself.

I have entered all of the info I dont have a picture yet but I am still not listed under Maine on the riders map

OK now I understand, I have to update that manually... I have about 15 of those to get done... Noted and added to the list... Looking forward to a long weekend so I can get caught up.

I will get ya on the map

Back