New BKing owner/rider

ron'sbking

Registered
At 62 years old I've been riding motorcycles since 1970,I bought a B King in January 2008. I have about 4,000 miles on it. Just had Joe Satterwhite to replace the stock pegs with his mod's- what a differnce it made for comfort, smooth gear changing and the rear brake is much more responsive. His number is 919-724-5779. I'm sure there are faster motorcycles out there, but for a straight stock machine with no modifications and able to blast up to 156 in 6th gear at less than 8000 RPM with more power to go even faster is unbelievable. And it's smooth as glass with no vibration or sense of a loss of control.
Yes, I'm addicted for sure. I have a Honda Valkyrie that I love to ride as well. It's like having a Wife and a Mistress at the same time and enjoying each. Boys and their Toys!

welcome.gif
, pics are required...
smile.gif

Welcome!  There's a group of folks that gather on the weekends to ride around your way.  Check out the 'South East Riders' forum.  We were just up there last weekend.  And yes, pics are required.
rulez8bn.gif

This is a pic of Ron's B-King after the Buell peg install and adjustments. Thanks, Ron!!!

b-king.JPG

Back