New Bike

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Well all I have got the race bike that I was after. It has always been a race bike. Hope she can take care of me better than I did the last bike.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010466.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Marc,

Nice bike. As long as you're happy, we're happy. And if anyone bashes Marc because his bike is a Honda, I'll have to deal with them personally.
grim.gif

Brian

What the?...Who the?...Honda?...CycleGear?...

Hey I'm REALLY happy you got it! How did you shmooze the Cycle Gear guys into giving you that bike? I'm jealous! Most of all I'm glad to see you'll be riding again.

This does not relieve you of your duties here!
laugh.gif

Cool Marc, is that the bike that use to be in the store. I don't care what you ride, just happy to see you get back in the saddle.
smile.gif

Hey Bro,

Does this mean your retiring the Busa?
rock.gif
Or is this just an additional plaything?  I know of a few people who have quit riding on the street altogether and ride strictly on the track...Not an all bad idea.

I get to say " I knew him when..." Congrats bud! We wanna hear more later of your 1st impressions on the track, think you'll miss the power?

Hawaii I know I will miss the power! This bike is race ready and safety wired already.

Yes the busa is gone. Big Gar bought her and is going to put her back together. No more street riding till I retire was the deal I had to make. When I do get back out there I going with the BMW 1200LT. No more sportbikes except for the track.

Thanks BA for looking out. We with smaller horsepower will have to be more cunning to keep up.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Injoy the new bike. Atleast you're still on two wheels (or is that one wheel
laugh.gif
)

Hawaii I know I will miss the power!  This bike is race ready and safety wired already.

Yes the busa is gone.  Big Gar bought her and is going to put her back together.  No more street riding till I retire was the deal I had to make.  When I do get back out there I going with the BMW 1200LT.  No more sportbikes except for the track.

Thanks BA for looking out.  We with smaller horsepower will have to be more cunning to keep up.

Marc "Howlin Mad"
Not a bad idea, hard to get ran over by a Buick on the track...Good decision...I have kinda thought about it a couple of times...Have Fun Bro...

AWESOME BRO.
Glad to see you your still going get busy.
I'll be one of those "I knew him too" guys.

Don't worry about the power. I'm sure you'll still scare the crap out of yourself.

Call ya kim
jump9.gif

Hey let us know when you're going to the track. Maybe we can hook up again.

Injoy the new bike.  Atleast you're still on two wheels (or is that one wheel
laugh.gif
)
no man that's me......

Is that a 600 Marc........I'm not the brightest guy in the world but from over here it looks like about a 97-98 F3........man I've been bidding on Ebay for a week now on one..........how much did you get it for.

Back