New Bike

Congrats Howlin' Sorry I missed you in San Diego, but it was a very busy trip. Let me know when you head out my way.

Have Fun,

Doc

Injoy the new bike.  Atleast you're still on two wheels (or is that one wheel
laugh.gif
)
no man that's me......

Is that a 600 Marc........I'm not the brightest guy in the world but from over here it looks like about a 97-98 F3........man I've been bidding on Ebay for a week now on one..........how much did you get it for.
I payed 2700 for it. I think I got one hell of a deal. Bike is in awesome shape! Good guess on the year but it is a 95.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

good luck with it Marc.... you've impressed yet again . Smart choice , the road is fun , but bigtime dangerous.
Lil' Howlin' an' the fam , need ya in one piece .
Smart move . Givin' up things you love for the ones you love is an' awesome quality . I know you didnt give it up for you...thats just not yer way . Have a gr8 nite....RSD.

good luck with it Marc....   you've impressed yet again . Smart choice , the road is fun , but bigtime dangerous.
Lil' Howlin' an' the fam , need ya in one piece .
   Smart move .  Givin' up things you love for the ones you love is an' awesome quality . I know you didnt give it up for you...thats just not yer way .  Have a gr8 nite....RSD.
Thanks bro your stock continues to rise with your kind words.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Back