New bike

mr8ball

Registered
Hi all. Its been a while since I've posted. I am thinking about buying another busa. I found a new 2017 for right at 12K. I was also told they are coming out with a new version in 2019. Is that a good deal on the 17 or would I be better off waiting for the 19. Has it been any issues with the 17 that you know of? Thanks in advance.

I bought a 2008 new and got it for 10 OTD. Sold it a few years back and am just getting the feeling again. Thanks for the reply

Where is the best place to get Insurence now. My company wants 1200 a year to for full coverage. I paid 205 a year for my 08

Alguém tem alguma notícia real da Suzuki sobre o novo lançamento da hayabusa em 2019? Eu pesquiso informações em vários fóruns, mas há algo definido. Eu também quero comprar um novo, mas devo esperar se um novo modelo vier

I just bought an 18. It was 13k OTD.
IMG_4788.JPG

I picked up mine for around 12700 with taxes (10,5%) and everything. Could not find a better deal around here. Congratulations!!

it was a 2017 left over, out of the crate and got it on April. For insurance Geico.

I paid 10879 in 2002 for a 2002 busa…… plus a helmet at cost and a bra at cost.... they would take nothing off msrp and I had to demand a helmet and tank bra at their cost.... and even then, I think I was lied to about their cost.

I paid 10879 in 2002 for a 2002 busa…… plus a helmet at cost and a bra at cost.... they would take nothing off msrp and I had to demand a helmet and tank bra at their cost.... and even then, I think I was lied to about their cost.

I paid $10,734 out the door in '03 for my '03 so about the same.

There will not be another motorcycle like this again:(. I'm probably going to get a newer than my 2009, maybe new 2016 or 2017 if I can find one and get the gen3 after a year or two after intro to get bugs out. These busas are one of a kind. The gen3 will probably not ride as good and won't have that BUSA feel:super: and will be 7-8 grand more.:shocked:

Back