New Bike

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
I bought my wife a new CBR954RR for christmas, brought it home and put it next to the tree she was extatic. I rode it today, dam that thing is fun in the twisties, and it is a straight wheeling machine. I must be crazy to buy that thing for her as a first bike, but she didn't like anything else. I put a rev limiter on it and set it at 5500 rpm until she gets used to it. Then I will move it up gradually.

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I bought my wife a new CBR954RR for christmas, brought it home and put it next to the tree she was extatic. I rode it today, dam that thing is fun in the twisties, and it is a straight wheeling machine. [/QUOTE]

Uh huh? What does she get for her birthday, a circular saw?
laugh.gif

The CBR954RR is an awesome bike for a new or seasoned rider. Light as a 600 but great power when the situation demands. I am sure your wife will have a ball flicking and riding that thing. Used to have a 02 silver/black that I traded in for the busa. Did a 1400 km run in one day and my back begged for a more "comfortable" ride. Oh yeah, the extra power and style come in handy too. So which color did you get? Cheers. Jun

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey Bullet,

You da man, so what did you get? Is it too good to talk about? If so, I understand. Keep your bedroom business in the bedroom.

Brian

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
You da man, so what did you get?[/QUOTE]
The wife got the 954 which Bullet will test drive from time to time..Bullet prolly got a new dishwasher.
biggrin.gif

Thinker

busabullet

Donating Member
Registered
You da man, so what did you get?
The wife got the 954 which Bullet will test drive from time to time..Bullet prolly got a new dishwasher.  
biggrin.gif

Thinker[/QUOTE]
The bike is Red & Black, I will post a picture as soon as I get my Camera from the shop. Let's just say Christmas was good to me as well !! And yes I will be riding it from time to time, I had forgotten how adjile the liter class bike were, I got rid of my CBR900RR in 1999 to get my Busa. I thought it was fast and handle but it could not hold a candle to this bike. One thing I did get that I can mention is a new stereo for the shop !!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif